VPX6-215 6U VPX Carrier Card for PMC, XMC, and IPM Modules
XMC and IPM carrier card provides great flexibility to system integrators needing to expand their VPX-based systems' I/O complement via standard PMC modules and/or XMC modules. A direct PCIe connection over the VPX backplane allows host processors access to a high-performance, low latency native PCIe interface to the VPX6-215 VPX carrier card.
The PMC/XMC sites of the VPX6-215 VPX carrier card provide tremendous flexibility in the range of modules supported - from the latest generation high-performance XMC utilizing 8-lane PCIe links to older generation standard PMCs - including those that use 5V signaling. To a host processor, PMC and XMC modules on the VPX6-215 appear as if they were on the host processor. A standard 4-lane PCIe interface provides a nominal data rate of 1 GB in each direction.
The IPM site further extends the I/O expansion capability of the VPX6-215 VPX Carrier Card. Any of the IPM functions provided by PCI devices can be supported on the VPX6-215. This includes dual MIL-STD-1553 channels, SATA, and SCSI options.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Provides flexible PMC, XMC, and Interface Personality Modules (IPMs) expansion capability
- PCI Express (PCIe) backplane interface to VPX host processor cards such as Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-185 PowerPC Single Board Computer and CHAMP-AV6 Quad PowerPC DSP module
- Provides two PMC/XMC sites and one IPM site
- Each PMC/XMC site provides 8-lane PCIe link on Pn5 connector
- Each PMC/XMC site provides parallel PCI-X on traditional PMC connectors
- Each PMC/XMC site provides 64 I/O lines on Pn4 connector and 24 I/O lines on Pn6 IPM site supports IPM PCI features (i.e., 1553, SATA, SCSI...,)
- Four PCIe links to backplane on VPX P1 core fabric connector
- User-selectable choice of active backplane PCIe link
- 6U VPX (.8" pitch) and VPX-REDI (.85" pitch) formats
- LRM (Line Replaceable Module) capable
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9655 6U 5-slot embedded subsystem is fully qualified and ready to handle multiple applications in harsh environments. It meets the needs of a wide range of deployable...
The PMC-704A COTS PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) is a feature rich graphics and video capture product designed for harsh environments. This IEEE 1386.1-compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for use in...
The PMC-706A COTS Graphics PMC is a feature-rich product designed for deployment in rugged applications. This IEEE 1386.1-compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for Avionics cockpit displays,...
The VPX6-185 NXP Single Board Computer (SBC) provides functionality to the Curtiss-Wright VPX family that includes quad-processor DSP, FPGA accelerator and XMC/PMC carrier modules. The VPX6-185 6U...
The VPX6-187 VPX Single Board Computer is based on the NXP QorIQ P4040/4080 SOC multi-core processor. Available in versions with 4 or 8 cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of high-bandwidth...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.