XF07-523 Xilinx Kintex-7 XMC with Digital I/O
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. The combination of direct high-speed I/O ports and FPGA processing makes the XF07-523 ideal for demanding applications including radar, imaging and test equipment across commercial and defense market spaces.
The XF07-523 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC is available in air and conduction-cooled build variants.
Curtiss-Wright's FusionXF development kit includes software, HDL and utilities complete with examples for using the XF07- 523 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC. FusionXF includes a C programming language API, driver framework and sophisticated DMA support. One of the core elements to the FusionXF development kit is a framework for adding in new IP functionality or capabilities to the FPGA easily and effectively.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Xilinx Kintex-7 K325T (-2) FPGA
- 32-differential digital IO pairs front panel (air-cooled only)
- 32-differential digital IO pairs PMC P4 connector or 20 differential pairs + 38 single ended digital IO XMC P6
- Two banks of 128M x 16bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 1Gbit FLASH for FPGA configuration
- FusionXF support for VxWorks and Linux
- XMC (PCIe) format
- Air-cooled (AC L0, AC L100) or Conduction-cooled (CC L200)
The XMC-FPGA05D high density I/O module controlled by a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA and supported by a range of front panel I/O modules including analog I/O, RS-485/422, LVDS and Camera...
FusionXF is the FPGA toolset for the Curtiss-Wright Xilinx FPGA-based Virtex-5, Virtex-6 and Virtex-7/Kintex-7 family of user-programmable FPGA products. FusionXF simplifies the development of...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.