PMC-601 MIL-STD-1553 PMC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Two independent MIL-STD-1553 interfaces
- Support for 1553A, 1553B Notice 2, and STANAG 3838
- Both transformer-coupled and direct-coupled signals provided
- BC, RT, MT modes independently selectable for each channel
- 16 bits of TTL-compatible discrete digital I/O
- Flexible, easy to use, comprehensive application programming interface (API)
- Built-In-Test (BIT) firmware provided when integrated with Dy 4 processor cards
- VxWorks driver available supporting all modes of MIL-STD-1553 operation
- PCI 2.1-compliant 32-bit, 33 MHz interface
- Needs only 5V from the basecard, no other voltages required
- Available in air-cooled level 0, 100, and conduction-cooled level 100 and 200
- Military and Civil aerospace applications
- SWaP-constrained applications requiring advanced I/O options
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of...
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on NXP's QorIQ P2020 SOC...
The PMC-601 PMC module allows customers to incorporate MIL-STD-1553 and discrete digital I/O connectivity into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. We assure an easy integration with other elements of our product lines, as well as after-sales technical support, life-cycle management services, and the commitment to long-term availability.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.