PMC-601 MIL-STD-1553 PMC
The PMC-601 PMC module allows customers to incorporate MIL-STD-1553 and discrete digital I/O connectivity into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. We assure an easy integration with other elements of our product lines, as well as after-sales technical support, life-cycle management services, and the commitment to long-term availability.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Two independent MIL-STD-1553 interfaces
- Support for 1553A, 1553B Notice 2, and STANAG 3838
- Both transformer-coupled and direct-coupled signals provided
- BC, RT, MT modes independently selectable for each channel
- 16 bits of TTL-compatible discrete digital I/O
- Flexible, easy to use, comprehensive application programming interface (API)
- Built-In-Test (BIT) firmware provided when integrated with Dy 4 processor cards
- VxWorks driver available supporting all modes of MIL-STD-1553 operation
- PCI 2.1-compliant 32-bit, 33 MHz interface
- Needs only 5V from the basecard, no other voltages required
- Available in air-cooled level 0, 100, and conduction-cooled level 100 and 200
- Military and Civil aerospace applications
- SWaP-constrained applications requiring advanced I/O options
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of...
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on NXP's QorIQ P2020 SOC...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.