PMC-601 MIL-STD-1553 PMC
The SPMC/DPMC-601 PMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 and discrete digital I/O connectivity into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. As a member of our comprehensive range of ruggedized PMC modules, ease of integration with other elements of this product line is assured, as is after-sales technical support, life-cycle management services, and the commitment to long-term availability.
The SPMC/DPMC-601 MIL-STD-1553 PMC module supports dual interfaces compatible with MIL-STD-1553A and B. The RT address for each MIL-STD-1553 interface is set independently. In addition to the 1553 interfaces, the PMC-601 MIL-STD-1553 PMC module provides a total of 16 bits of TTL-compatible discrete digital I/O, configurable as inputs or outputs.
The PMC-601 MIL-STD-1553 driver provides a flexible, easy to use, and comprehensive application programming interface (API). Currently used in many deployed military systems, the driver's extensive feature set allows it to be used as-is for the vast majority of applications. The driver supports Bus Controller, Remote Terminal, and Bus Monitor modes of operation as well as both MIL-STD- 1553A and MIL-STD-1553B protocols. The driver is available for INTEGRITY, LynxOS, and VxWorks.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Two independent MIL-STD-1553 interfaces
- Support for 1553A, 1553B Notice 2, and STANAG 3838
- Device population options include:
- 61588 mini-ACE with 4K word dual-port RAM
- 61688 mini-ACE Plus with 64K word dual-port RAM
- custom options for MIL-STD-1553A-, MIL-STD-1760-, and McAir-compliant waveforms
- Both transformer-coupled and direct-coupled signals provided
- BC, RT, MT modes independently selectable for each channel
- 16 bits of TTL-compatible discrete digital I/O
- Built-In-Test (BIT) firmware provided when integrated with Dy 4 processor cards
- VxWorks driver available supporting all modes of MIL-STD-1553 operation
- Green Hills INTEGRITY driver available, contact factory
- Linux driver available, contact factory
- PCI 2.1-compliant 32-bit, 33 MHz interface
- Needs only 5V from the basecard, no other voltages required
- Available in five ruggedization levels, level 0, 100, and 200 air-cooled, and level 100 and 200 conduction-cooled
Using one or two NXP (formerly Freescale) MPC7447A/7448 Power Architecture processors with AltiVec technology, and up to 1 GB of DDR1 SDRAM, the VME-183 Single Board Computer provides an ideal...
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of...
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on NXP's QorIQ P2020 SOC...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.