SCRAMNet Network products have provided an model data communications solution for simulation, virtual reality and other real-time applications with critical performance requirements for more than two decades. Based upon a replicated shared-memory concept, SCRAMNet Network products are optimized for the high-speed, ultra-low-latency transfer of data, among many computing platforms that are all solving portions of the same real-time problem. The simplicity and speed of SCRAMNET Network products are ideal for applications requiring a lot of synchronization and control.
SCRAMNet GT200 is the next-generation real-time control, data networking systems from Curtiss-Wright. SCRAMNet GT200 provides the same accuracy as previous generations of SCRAMNet products and additionally has the memory and bandwidth to handle your most demanding data throughput requirements. With SCRAMNet GT200 control and data networks combined into a single, high-speed, low-latency data link with industry leading features; 128 MB of shared memory , data transfers at 2.5 Gbit per second, and data throughputs exceeding 210 MB per second. SCRAMNet GT200 is able to simultaneously handle network control functions and network data streams simultaneously, thereby eliminating the need for multiple networks in the same real-time system.
SCRAMNet GT200 operates at 2.5 Gbit per second operating industry-standard Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Manual: SCRAMNet Hardware Manuals
- Manual: SCRAMNet Software Manuals
- SCRAMNet GT Software
- SCRAMNet GT Linux Software
- Tech Notes: SCRAMNet products
- White Paper: SCRAMNet GT - A New Technology for Shared-Memory Communication in High-Throughput Networks
- White Paper: SCRAMNet GT - Effective Use of SCRAMNet GT Network Interrupts
- White Paper: SCRAMNnet GT - GT Memory Access: The PIO Read Prefetch Cache
- White Paper: SCRAMNet GT - GT Memory Access: PIO vs. DMA
- COTS Boards Brochure
- 128 MB of Memory for strong host platforms
- Sub-microsecond system latency provides accurate performance
- 210+ MB/sec data throughput for large data transfers
- Optional transceiver provides redundant capability
SCRAMNet+ SC150/SC150e Shared Memory PCI, PMC, and VME Boards The SCRAMNet+ product line is being discontinued. Please download the SCRAMNET+ EOL Notice to see last time buy, last shipment and...
Using one or two NXP (formerly Freescale) MPC7447A/7448 Power Architecture processors with AltiVec technology, and up to 1 GB of DDR1 SDRAM, the VME-183 Single Board Computer provides an ideal...
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.