VPX3-1257 3U VPX Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge SBC
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board Computer is a full-featured 3U OpenVPX SBC, designed for harsh-environment, air and conduction-cooled aerospace and defense applications. Each of the 3rd Generation Core i7's four cores delivers 2.1 GHz of performance, providing advanced Intel Architecture processing in a lightweight, compact configuration ideal for size, weight, and power (SWaP) constrained applications. With a wide complement of on-board I/O, Gen2 PCI Express (PCIe) fabric and XMC expansion, the VPX3-1257 Intel SBC satisfies the most demanding fielded applications for unmanned aerial and ground vehicles, tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and rugged naval systems.
Available in a full range of air- and conduction-cooled configurations, the rugged VPX3-1257 3U OpenVPX Intel Single Board Computer combines the significantly improved floating-point performance of the Intel Core i7 processor with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the 3U OpenVPX form factor. The board's quad-core processor features the new Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) floating point instructions, and delivers unmatched performance. The VPX3-1257 Intel SBC is available with up to 16 GB of high bandwidth DDR3 SDRAM (1333 MHz) and comes with a rich complement of high-speed I/O, including dual Gigabit Ethernet, Gen2 PCIe, three (3) USB 2.0 ports, and an XMC/PMC site supported with eight (8) lanes of Gen2 PCIe. The board's integral high-speed Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe fabric and XMC/PMC mezzanine module connectivity enables high bandwidth data flows. Data can also flow from the VPX backplane to the XMC site to support demanding high bandwidth applications such as video acquisition, processing & distribution, and radar and sonar. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board Computer also features high bandwidth fabric to the backplane via Gen2 PCIe to the P1 connector which provides connectivity with additional boards in a computing environment.
The VPX3-1257 3U OpenVPX Intel SBC is supported by a suite of firmware, RTOS board support packages (BSP), communication libraries and signal processing libraries.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-1257 3U Intel SBC Product Sheet
- VPX3-1257 Shared Memory Driver datasheet
- Intel SBC family fact sheet
- Application Note: Hosting User Interfaces with COTS Products - Embedded Graphics on Intel-based Single Board Computers
- Application Note: Options for Adding Ethernet Ports to Embedded Systems
- Application Note: Processor to Processor Communications with PCIe Non-transparent Bridging
- Application Note: I/O Expansion for COTS-based Embedded Systems
- IData Human Machine Interface (HMI) SRA Factsheet
- 3U GPGPU Quick Start Kit Product Sheet
- White Paper: Introduction to Hypervisor Technology (Part 1)
- White Paper: Speeding Up Design Verification Testing of VPX Systems
- COTS Boards Brochure
- 3U VPX form factor
- 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor
- 2.1GHz Ivy Bridge
- 6MB L3 Cache
- 8/16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 16GB NAND FLASH Drive
- TPM Support (optional)
- High performance XMC site
- Intel® Graphics:(2) DVI
- Additional I/O:
- (2) Gigabit Ethernet (Quad SERDES option available)
- (1) AC97 Stereo Audio port
- (2) EIA-232
- (2) EIA-422
- (4) GPIO
- (3) USB
- (3) Serial ATA (SATA)
- Backplane Fabric: (2) 4x PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 2
- Supports 3U VPX profiles: MOD3-PAY-2F2U-16.2.3-2,3 and MOD3-PAY-2F2T-16.2.5-2,3
- Ruggedized air-cooled and conduction-cooled
- Windows WES7, Linux, VxWorks
The 3U VPX (VITA 46 and 48.2) Flash Storage Module (FSM) provides high-performance, high-capacity, solid-state SATA storage with AES-256 bit encryption using Application Specific Integrated Circuit...
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9335 3U 3-slot embedded subsystem uses advanced packaging techniques to provide a quad core Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA Fermi GPGPU capabilities in a rugged...
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal Power Architecture processor with an extensive I/O...
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions’ VPX3-133 is the latest OpenVPX compliant 3U processor that combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP Power Architecture quad-core...
The VPX3-491 COTS GPU Application Accelerator / DSP card provides one NVIDIA Fermi architecture GPU device in a 3U OpenVPX form factor. Based on industry-standard MXM modules, the VPX3-491 is...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.