S/DCP-124 3U cPCI SBC with NXP Power Architecture 7447A/7448 Processor
Using the NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture MPC7447A/7448 processors with Altivec technology, the SCP/DCP-124 is a capable, low powered Single Board Computer. With a 64-bit PMC site supporting 100 MHz PCI-X, and an innovative complement of I/O capability such as Gigabit Ethernet, up to four serial ports, and one USB 2.0 port, the SCP/DCP-124 satisfies the most demanding requirements of 3U embedded cPCI computing applications. Available in a full range of environmental build grades the SCP/DCP-124 Power Architecture Single Board Computer is targeted to the challenging data and digital signal processing needs of tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems.
To cost-effectively address a diverse range of military and aerospace applications, the SCP/DCP-124 is available in a range of air- and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels. All versions are functionally identical, with air-cooled versions (SCP) available in Curtiss-Wright ruggedization Levels 0 and 100, and conduction-cooled versions (DCP) in Level 200.
The SCP/DCP-124 3U CompactPCI Single Board Computer has BSP support for VxWorks 5.5.1, 6.5,/6.7/ 6.7, Linux, and Green Hills Software INTEGRITY.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- NXP Power Architecture 7447a processor:
- 1000 MHz
- 133 MHz CPU bus speed
- 512 Kbyte of Internal L2 Cache running at core processor speed
- NXP Power Architecture 7448 processor:
- 1200 MHz
- 133 MHz CPU bus speed
- 1024 Kbyte of Internal L2 Cache running at core processor speed with ECC protection
- DFS support
- cPCI Bus:
- System controller and Peripheral controller
- 3.3V or 5V signalling supported
- 33 or 66 MHz operation
- Compliant with PICMG 2.0, Revision 3.0 CompactPCI Specification
- 64-bit, 100 Mhz PCI-X PMC Expansion Site
- 512 Mbyte of DDR1 SDRAM with ECC at 133 MHz
- 256 Mbyte non-volatile Flash
- Flash for Permanent Alternate Boot Site (PABS)
- 128 Kbyte nonvolatile RAM
- 2 x 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet port
- 2 x RS-232 Serial port
- 2 x HDLC/SDLC-capable EIA 422/485 serial channels (both synchronous)
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 4 x general purpose DMA controllers
- Up to 14-bit Discrete I/O
- Up to 8 bits Differential discrete IO (4 inputs, 4 outputs)
- Comprehensive Foundation Firmware
- BSP Support: VxWorks 5.5.1, 6.5/6.7/6.9, Linux, INTEGRITY
- Available in both SCP and DCP versions; Conduction and Convection cooled, Level 0 up to Level 200 - fully ruggedized
The PMC-1553-CW is a product supported by AIT (Avionics Interface Technologies). The PMC-1553-CW module is a rugged, reliable, full featured, PCI Mezzanine (PMC) module designed to provide a...
The PMC-429-CW is a product provided by AIT (Avionics Interface Technologies). The PMC-429-CW module is a rugged, reliable, full featured, PCI Mezzanine (PMC) module designed to provide a...
The SPMC/DPMC-601 PMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 and discrete digital I/O connectivity into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. As a member of our...
The PMC-704/704A PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) is a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) feature rich graphics and video capture product designed for harsh environments. This IEEE 1386.1 Graphics PMC module...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions PMC-706/706A Graphics PMC is a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) feature rich product designed for deployment in applications requiring ruggedization. This IEEE...
Using the NXP Power Architecture MPC7448 processors with AltiVec technology , the SCP/DCP-124P Single Board Computer (SBC) represents the latest advancement in functionality and performance for...
SCP/DCP-201 conduction-cooled 3U CompactPCI carrier card is a member of the CompactCore line of ruggedized cPCI products. Designed to integrate Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions PCI mezzanine cards...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.