VPX3-131 3U VPX SBC with NXP Power Architecture P3041/P4080/P5020 Processor
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal Power Architecture processor with an extensive I/O complement to provide a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of rugged, embedded military and aerospace applications. The VPX3-131 Single Board Computer, along with the VME-186 and VPX6-187, provides system designers with the same processor (P4080) and software compatibility on VME, 3U or 6U VPX platforms. This provides the freedom and flexibility to move between different form factors as they require, enabling the reuse of applications developed for one form factor on another. For additional flexibility, the VPX3-131 Single Board Computer can be provided with a P3041 or P5020 64-bit QorIQ Processor.
The VPX3-131 SBC is available in a .8" VPX or VITA 48 (VPX REDI) format. The VPX REDI version comes with covers to support two level maintenance LRM requirements. For system flexibility – it supports 8 different OpenVPX Slot profiles and with its flexible fabric conductivity (1 x8, 2 x4, or 8 x1 lane PCIe G2) it is an ideal choice for shelf control functions. Available in a full range of environmental build grades, the VPX3-131 Single Board Computer is targeted to the challenging task of high density computing packing the greatest functionality into the smallest standard form factor.
The VPX3-131 has been designed for space constrained applications requiring high performance processing (8 compute cores), along with a large number of I/O interfaces including EIA-232, EIA-422 serial, USB, Ethernet, TTL and differential discrete I/O providing a highly capable generic Single Board Computer. It is equipped with one XMC mezzanine site supporting VITA 42.3 XMC modules (can be upgraded to VITA 61) pinned out to VITA 46.9 standards. The VPX3-131 is supported by Green Hills Software INTEGRITY, LynxOS, Wind River VxWorks 6.8 and 6.9 and Wind River Linux 4.3.
For applications that demand the highest levels of hardware, or for system designers looking to protect their IP when deployed, the VPX3-131 provides advanced anti-tamper and information assurance with Curtiss-Wright's TrustedCOTS and NXP's Trusted BOOT technologies and capabilities.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-131 NXP Power Architecture P4080/P5020/P3041 SBC Datasheet
- VPX3-131 NXP Power Architecture P4080/P5020/P3041 SBC fact sheet
- Dolphin PCIe Fabric Communications Library Data Sheet
- COTS Hardware Supporting Lynx Software
- VPX3 6-slot chassis fact sheet
- White Paper: PCI Express Carriers and OpenVPX
- White Paper: The Power Architecture QorIQ Platforms: Architectural Benefits for Small Form Factor Embedded Applications
- Application Note: Options for Adding Ethernet Ports to Embedded Systems
- Application Note: I/O Expansion for COTS-based Embedded Systems
- IData Human Machine Interface (HMI) SRA Factsheet
- White Paper: Speeding Up Design Verification Testing of VPX Systems
- SoftMap - Digital Mapping & Situational Awareness Visualization System Ready Application Factsheet
- COTS Boards Brochure
- Powerful general-purpose single board computer with NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture QorIQ Octal Core P4080 @ 1.2 GHz, Dual Core P5020 @ 1.5GHz or Quad Core P3041 @ 1.5GHz
- Up to 8GB DDR3 SDRAM controlled by single or dual 64-bit controllers, with ECC
- Full complement of I/O capability (Ethernet, serial, SATA, USB 2.0, PCI Express, TTL and differential discretes.)
- VPX/OpenVPX format with support for 8 Slot profiles.
- Fabric Ports configurable as:
- Dual 4-lane PCI Express Gen2 fabric ports, or
- Four 2-lane PCI Express Gen 2 ports
- Green Hills INTEGRITY, LynxOS, VxWorks 6.9 BSP, Driver Suite supporting Workbench 3.x IDE and Curtiss-Wright Wind River 4.3
- Curtiss-Wright U-Boot providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization function
- Designed for rugged, rugged embedded and military/aerospace applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- Support for Curtiss-Wright TrustedCOTS
- Support for NXP's Trusted Boot
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions’ VPX3-133 is the latest OpenVPX compliant 3U processor that combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP Power Architecture quad-core...
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The 3U VPX (VITA 46 and 48.2) Flash Storage Module (FSM) provides high-performance, high-capacity, solid-state SATA storage with AES-256 bit encryption using Application Specific Integrated Circuit...
The XMC-715 high performance graphics controller XMC supports dual independent graphics outputs with a low level of complexity providing a high level of reliability. The XMC-715 XMC Graphics...
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 is the latest embedded discrete...
The XMC-FPGA05D high density I/O PMC/XMC module controlled by a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA and supported by a range of front panel I/O modules including analog I/O, RS-485/422, LVDS and...
Incorporating quad fiber-optic transceivers with a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA, the XMC-FPGA05F XMC/PMC module combines data processing and I/O in a single module. The FPGA is closely...
The XMC-603 is Curtiss Wright Defense Solutions' next generation MIL-STD-1553 Mezzanine card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace...
The VPX3-215 ExpressReach 3U VPX carrier card is a member of the 3U VPX line of embedded ruggedized products. Designed to integrate with Curtiss-Wright PCI mezzanine cards (PMCs), this fully...
The ACR5330/CC is an XMC carrier card manufactured by Acromag® and is one of a family of open architecture VPX modules available from Curtiss-Wright. The ACR5330/CC is intended for use with...
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous...
The VPX3-1259 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 5th Generation Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor. Pin-compatible with our...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-934x Mission Computer family of 3U 4-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-935x family of 3U 5-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.