VPX3-131 3U VPX SBC with NXP Power Architecture P4080 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-131 NXP Power Architecture P4080 SBC Datasheet
- Dolphin PCIe Fabric Communications Library Data Sheet
- Application Note: I/O Expansion for COTS-based Embedded Systems
- Powerful general-purpose single board computer with NXP QorIQ Octal Core P4080 @ 1.2 GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM controlled by single or dual 64-bit controllers, with ECC
- 256 MB NOR flash
- 8 GB NAND flash (expandable)
- 512 KB FRAM
- (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (1000-X capable)
- (1) XMC site, x4 PCIe Gen2
- (2) RS-232 and up to (2) RS-422 asynchronous serial channels, sync capable, SLDC
- (1) SATA channel and (4) DIO, (2) USB (with 5020 or 3041)
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- Fabric Ports configurable as:
- Dual 4-lane PCI Express Gen2 fabric ports, or
- Eight 1-lane PCI Express Gen2 ports
- Green Hills INTEGRITY
- VxWorks 6.9 BSP
- Curtiss-Wright U-Boot providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization function
- Additional Features
- Designed for rugged, rugged embedded and military/aerospace applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- VPX/OpenVPX format with support for 8 slot profiles.
- Support for Curtiss-Wright TrustedCOTS
- Support for NXP's Trusted Boot
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. Multiple digital data IO port are provided for front panel and XMC P6/PMC P4 IO. These IO ports are directly coupled to a Kintex-7...
The XMC-603 is our MIL-STD-1553 XMC card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems where carrier cards support...
The VPX3-215 ExpressReach 3U VPX carrier card is a member of the 3U VPX line of embedded ruggedized products. Designed to integrate with Curtiss-Wright PCI mezzanine cards (PMCs), this fully...
The ACR5330/CC is an XMC carrier card manufactured by Acromag® and is one of a family of open architecture VPX modules available from Curtiss-Wright. The ACR5330/CC is intended for use with...
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal processor with an extensive I/O complement to provide a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of rugged, embedded military and aerospace applications. The VPX3-131 SBC, along with the VME-186 and VPX6-187, provides system designers with the same processor (P4080) and software compatibility on VME, 3U or 6U VPX platforms. This provides the freedom and flexibility to move between different form factors as they require, enabling the reuse of applications developed for one form factor on another.
Available in a full range of environmental build grades, the VPX3-131 SBC is up to the challenging task of high density computing packing the greatest functionality into the smallest standard form factor. It supports Green Hills Software INTEGRITY, LynxOS, Linux, and Wind River VxWorks 6.8, 6.9, and 7.0.
For applications that demand the highest levels of hardware, or for system designers looking to protect their IP when deployed, the VPX3-131 provides advanced anti-tamper and information assurance with Curtiss-Wright's TrustedCOTS and NXP's Trusted BOOT technologies and capabilities.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.