VPX3-133 3U VPX SBC with NXP Power Architecture T2080 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-133 NXP Power Architecture T2080 SBC Product Sheet
- Dolphin PCIe Fabric Communications Library Data Sheet
- COTS Hardware Supporting Lynx Software
- NXP T2080 Quad Core Dual Treaded Power Architecture with AltiVec up to 1.8 GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM controlled by single or dual 64-bit controllers, with ECC
- 256 MB NOR flash
- 8 GB NAND flash (expandable)
- 512 KB FRAM
- (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (1000-X capable)
- (1) XMC site, x4 PCIe Gen2
- (2) RS-232 and up to (2) RS-422 asynchronous serial channels
- (1) SATA channel and (4) DIO
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- Fabric Ports configurable as:
- 1 x8 lane
- 2 x4 lane
- and 8 x1 lane PCI Express Gen2 fabric ports
- Operating Systems
- VxWorks 6.9 BSP, Driver Suite
- VxWorks 7.0 BSP, Driver Suite
- Curtiss-Wright developed Linux
- VxWorks 653
- Green Hills INTEGRITY-178
- SYSGO PikeOS
- Curtiss-Wright U-Boot providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization functions
- Additional Features
- Designed for embedded, rugged embedded and military/aerospace applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- VPX/OpenVPX format with support for 8-slot profiles
- Support for Curtiss-Wright's TrustedCOTS
- Support for NXP's Trusted Boot
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. The combination of direct high-speed I/O ports and FPGA processing makes the XF07-523 ideal for demanding applications including...
The XMC-603 is our MIL-STD-1553 XMC card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems where carrier cards support...
The VPX3-215 ExpressReach 3U VPX carrier card is a member of the 3U VPX line of embedded ruggedized products. Designed to integrate with Curtiss-Wright PCI mezzanine cards (PMCs), this fully...
The ACR5330/CC is an XMC carrier card manufactured by Acromag and is one of a family of open architecture VPX modules available from Curtiss-Wright. The ACR5330/CC is intended for use with...
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed with the NXP QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped with an Altivec vector processing engine, provides an impressive amount of processing performance in a very low power foot print. The VPX3-133 OpenVPX SBC takes advantage of the T2080's processing power and combines it with an extensive I/O complement to provide an ideal platform for a wide range of embedded, rugged embedded and military/aerospace applications. Available in a full range of environmental grades, the VPX3-133 SBC is up to the challenging task of delivering high density computing that packs the greatest functionality into the smallest standard form factor.
The VPX3-133 is supported by Wind River VxWorks 6.9 and 7.0 and 653, Green Hills INTEGRITY-178, and SYSGO PikeOS and Linux .
For applications that demand the highest levels of hardware and software protection, or for system designers looking to protect their IP when deployed, the VPX3-133 provides advanced anti-tamper and information assurance with Curtiss-Wright's TrustedCOTS and NXP's Trusted Boot technologies and capabilities. Read Scaling your Power Architecture Applications Blog.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.