VME-1908/B 6U VME Intel Core i7 4th Gen Single Board Computer
The VME-1908/B from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is designed to be a low-cost, high performance technology insertion Single Board Computer (SBC). The VME-1908/B supports Intel's mobile processor technology, the 4th Generation Core i7 "Haswell" Processor. Utilizing this advanced quad-core CPU and Curtiss-Wright proven ruggedization technology, the VME-1908/B is a perfect replacement for older SBCs, breathing new life and increased performance into systems required to be around for years to come.
With a contemporary high speed DDR3 memory subsystem connected directly to the processor and with a capacity of up to 32 GB, the VME-1908/B is able to maximize the Intel floating point processing units through the Core i7 processor. The Core i7 is also equipped with L3 cache allowing it to process larger vectors at peak rates than previous processor technologies.
Up to 64 GB of FLASH make the VME-1908/B an ideal VME SBC for handling applications with demanding storage, data logging and sensor processing requirements.
The VME-1908/B includes dual X/PMC PMC sites for the latest as well as legacy daughter cards. Additionally, the board supports a host of standard I/O including Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232/422, GPIO, DVI, SATA, USB, and Audio.
Four popular operating systems, VxWorks 6.9, WES7, LynxOS and Fedora Core are available on the VME-1908/B.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VME-1908 6U VME 4th Gen Intel Core i7 SBC Product Sheet
- VME-1908B 6U VME 4th Gen Intel Core i7 SBC Product Sheet
- COTS Hardware Supporting Lynx Software
- Intel SBC family fact sheet
- Application Note: Hosting User Interfaces with COTS Products - Embedded Graphics on Intel-based Single Board Computers
- White Paper: VME Single Board Computer Upgrade Guide
- White Paper: Addressing the Challenges of Lead-free Technology in Mil-Aero Electronics
- COTS Boards Brochure
- Intel Core i7 "Haswell" 4th Gen processor
- Quad-Core (8-thread) i7-4700EQ at 2.4 GHz with Turbo
- Up to 32 GB DDR3L at 1600 MT/s supporting 25.6 GB/s
- Up to 128 GB SATA NAND flash
- Optional VME 320 interface
- Supports two PMC/XMC expansion mezzanines
- Supports Linux® (Fedora™ and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL)), VxWorks®, Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard and LynxOS®
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
- Legacy VME system upgrades
- General computing and mission processing
- Systems requiring demanding storage, data logging and sensor processing requirements
Packaged in an ultra-compact chassis, the MPMC-961x Application Ready COTS rugged integrated system is the perfect solution to modularly expand capabilities on any system. The slim three-inch...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-962x family of 6U 2-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.