VME-1909 VME Intel Core i7 Broadwell SBC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VME-1909 6U VME 5th Gen Intel Core i7 Single Board Computer Product Sheet
- White Paper: Get the Big Embedded Payoff - The 5th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor
- COTS Hardware Supporting Wind River OSs Brochure
- Intel Core i7 Broadwell 5th Generation processor
- Quad-Core (8-thread) i7-5850EQ at 2.7 GHz with Turbo up to 3.2 GHz;
- Up to 32 GB DDR3L
- Up to 128 GB SATA NAND flash
- Supports two PMC/XMC expansion mezzanines
- Supports Linux (Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)), VxWorks, Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard and LynxOS
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
- Legacy VME system upgrades
- General computing and mission processing
- Systems requiring demanding storage, data logging and sensor processing requirements
The VME-1908B from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is designed to be a low cost, high performance technology insertion Single Board Computer (SBC). Pin-compatible with many previous generations of...
The VPX3-1259 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 5th Generation Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor. Pin-compatible with our...
The VPX6-1959 rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX Single Board Computer (SBC) combines Intel's powerful Core i7 processor with the power and flexibility of the VPX platform's high speed fabric...
6U VME 5th Gen Intel Core i7 Single Board Computer
The VME-1909 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is designed to be a low cost, high performance technology insertion Single Board Computer (SBC). Pin-compatible with many previous generations of Curtiss-Wright SBCs, the VME-1909 offers increased computing performance with today’s latest software advances.
The VME-1909 supports Intel’s latest mobile processor technology, the 5th Generation Core i7 Processor. Utilizing this advanced Quad-Core CPU and Curtiss-Wright’s proven ruggedization technology, the VME-1909 is a perfect replacement for older SBCs, breathing new life and increased performance into systems required to be around for years to come.
With a high speed, dual-channel DDR3 memory subsystem connected directly to the processor supporting up to 32 GB SDRAM, the VME-1909 is able to maximize the performance of the multiple processor cores. The processor also features AVX and AVX2 SIMD extensions, accelerating math-intensive algorithms. The Intel Core i7 processor includes an enhanced GPU, offering discrete GPU performance with OpenGL for graphics-intensive applications, and also serving as a 40-core GPGPU with OpenCL™ support for data processing-intensive applications. The Core i7 is also equipped with L3 cache, allowing it to process larger vectors at peak rates than previous processor technologies.
Up to 128 GB of SATA NAND flash memory make the VME-1909 an ideal SBC for handling applications with demanding storage, data logging and sensor processing requirements.
The VME-1909 includes dual X/PMC sites supporting a wide variety of mezzanine daughter cards. Additionally, the board supports a host of standard I/O including Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232/422, discrete DIO, dual DVI and VGA, SATA, USB, and analog audio ports.
A wide range of popular operating systems are supported, including Linux (Fedora and RHEL), VxWorks, Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard and LynxOS.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.