VME-183 VME SBC with NXP Power Architecture MPC7447A/7448 Processor
Using one or two NXP (formerly Freescale) MPC7447A/7448 Power Architecture processors with AltiVec technology, and up to 1 GB of DDR1 SDRAM, the VME-183 Single Board Computer provides an ideal platform for general purpose computing. The VME-183 delivers two 64-bit PMC sites (one supporting 100 MHz PCI-X) and an innovative complement of I/O including Ethernet, up to six serial ports, up to two MIL-STD-1553 channels, SCSI, SATA and two USB 2.0 ports. Available in a full range of environmental build grades, the SVME/DMV-183 VME SBC is targeted to the challenging data and mission processing needs of rugged embedded computing, tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems.
For retrofit and technology insertion applications, the VME-183 VME offers a superset of the I/O features of earlier generations of Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions 17x and 18x Power Architecture SBCs and optional pin-out modes for backplane compatibility as well. Our continuously evolving lineup of Power Architecture SBCs includes the VME-178, 179, 181 and 182 and supports successive technology insertions throughout a platform's lifetime.
The SVME/DMV-183 VME Single Board Computer is available in a range of ruggedization levels including both air and conduction-cooled versions. The SVME/DMV-183 supports the following operating systems Wind River VxWorks 6.5/6.7/6.9, Wind River Linux, LynxOS and Lynx178B from Lynx Software Technologies, Green Hills INTEGRITY, and Wind River VxWorks 6.6 Cert (178B).
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- SVME-183 datasheet
- SVME-183 VME NXP 7447/8 SBC fact sheet
- Application Note: Running Java on a SVME/DMV-183 Power Architecture SBC
- Single or dual NXP Power Architecture 7447A/7448 (AltiVec Technology-enhanced) CPUs, each with:
- 64 KB L1 cache
- 512 KB/1 MB internal L2 cache
- ECC option on 7448 internal L2 cache
- Altivec-enabled e600 core (previously referred to as G4 core)
- 9.6 GFLOPS peak processing power at 1.2 GHz core frequency
- High-performance Discovery III system controller - dedicated CPU-to-SDRAM path reduces memory read latency
- Up to 2 GB of DDR SDRAM with ECC
- Up to 512 MB of contiguous direct-mapped Flash
- 128 KB AutoStore nvSRAM with hardware write protection
- Three Ethernet interfaces:
- one 10/100BaseTX to front panel
- one GbE to P0 connector
- one to P2 either 10/100BaseTx or GbE depending on pin-out mode
- Two 64-bit PMCs on independent PCI buses
- one 100 MHz PCI-X, one 66 MHz PCI-X
- optimized cooling of conduction-cooled PMCs
- controlled impedance routing of Pn4 I/O for digital video, StarFabric, Fibre Channel and other high-speed interfaces
- Software support
- Wind River VxWorks 5.5.1 and 6.x
- Wind River Linux 3.0
- Continuum Vector Signal Processing Software
- LynxOS and Lynx178B available from Lynx Software Technologies
- INTEGRITY available from Green Hills Software
- VxWorks 178B (6.6 cert) available from Wind River
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on NXP's high-performance Power...
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance Power Architecture QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz,...
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable...
The PMC-1553-CW is a product supported by AIT (Avionics Interface Technologies). The PMC-1553-CW module is a rugged, reliable, full featured, PCI Mezzanine (PMC) module designed to provide a...
The SPMC/DPMC-601 PMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 and discrete digital I/O connectivity into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. As a member of our...
The PMC-429-CW is a product provided by AIT (Avionics Interface Technologies). The PMC-429-CW module is a rugged, reliable, full featured, PCI Mezzanine (PMC) module designed to provide a...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions PMC-706/706A Graphics PMC is a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) feature rich product designed for deployment in applications requiring ruggedization. This IEEE...
The PMC-704/704A PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) is a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) feature rich graphics and video capture product designed for harsh environments. This IEEE 1386.1 Graphics PMC module...
The Curtiss-Wright DSP function library, Continuum Vector, provides a comprehensive set of C-callable functions which have been optimized to exploit the performance of the SIMD instruction sets of...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.