VME-184 VME SBC with NXP Power Architecture MPC8641/8640 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Powerful general-purpose single board computer with NXP 8640/8641 PowerPC processor
- Single or dual e600 cores at 1.0 GHz
- 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM controlled by dual 64-bit controllers
- 256 or 512 MB flash
- 128 KB autostore NVSRAM
- (3) Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- (2) asynchronous EIA-232 serial ports and up to (4) sync/async EIA-232/422/485 serial channels
- (2) SATA, (2) USB 2.0, (14)DIO, (16) DIFFIO, (2)1553
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- Two 64-bit PMCs on independent PCI buses
- 2eSST-capable VME interface
- Continuum Software Architecture (CSA) firmware providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization function
- Wind River VxWorks 5.5.1 and 6.7
- Wind River VxWorks 6.8 SMP
- Wind River Linux 3.0
- Continuum Vector Signal Processing Software
- INTEGRITY available from Green Hills Software
- LynxOS available from Lynx Software Technologies
- Additional Features
- Designed for military harsh-environment applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- Latest VME version of Curtiss-Wright's backwards compatible with 17x and 18x series of single board computers
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The XMC-603 is Curtiss Wright Defense Solutions' next generation MIL-STD-1553 Mezzanine card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace...
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of embedded military and aerospace applications. The SVME/DMV-184 is targeted at the challenging data and digital signal-processing needs of tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems. For retrofit and technology insertion applications, the SVME/DMV-184 offers a superset of the I/O features of earlier generations of Curtiss-Wright VME including the SVME/DMV-179, 181, 182, 183 (pinout compatibility) supporting the life-cycle model of successive technology insertions throughout a platform's lifetime.
The SVME/DMV-184 is supported with an array of software, which covers all facets of developing application code for the board. Users have the option of choosing to develop with a variety of operating systems and development tools including Green Hills INTEGRITY, Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS, Wind River VxWorks, and Wind River Linux.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.