VME-186 VME SBC with NXP Power Architecture P4040/4080 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- QorIQ P4080 communications processor with eight Power Architecture processor cores, high-performance datapath acceleration logic, network and peripheral bus interfaces required for mil/aerospace applications
- 8 e500MC cores at up to 1.5 GHz
- 4 or 8 e500MC cores running up to 1.5 GHz\h
- Two x8 PCIe XMC sites
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC controlled by dual 64-bit controllers
- 512 MB NOR flash
- 8 GB onboard NAND flash
- 512 KB FRAM
- (2) XMC/PMC
- (3) Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- (4) asynchronous EIA-232 serial ports and up to (4) sync/async EIA-232/422/485 serial channels
- (2) SATA, (2) USB 2.0, (14) DIO, (16) DIFFIO, (2)1553
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- Two 64-bit PMCs on independent PCI buses
- 2eSST-capable VME interface
- Curtiss-Wright U-Boot firmware providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization function
- Wind River VxWorks 6.8/6.9 SMP
- Wind River Linux 4.x
- INTEGRITY available from Green Hills Software
- Additional Features
- Designed for embedded harsh-environment applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- VME-186 is backwards compatible (features and pinout) with the Curtiss-Wright VME-179, 181, 182, 183, 184 and 194 SBCs
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The VME-194B is the next generation of VME single board computer (SBC) from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions. It is targeted for applications with moderate processing requirements, low power and...
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The XMC-603 is our MIL-STD-1553 XMC card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems where carrier cards support...
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The XMC-FPGA05D high density I/O module controlled by a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA and supported by a range of front panel I/O modules including analog I/O, RS-485/422, LVDS and Camera...
Incorporating quad fiber-optic transceivers with a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA, the XMC-FPGA05F XMC/PMC module combines data processing and I/O in a single module. The XMC-FPGA05F can be...
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. The combination of direct high-speed I/O ports and FPGA processing makes the XF07-523 ideal for demanding applications including...
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of high bandwidth DDR3 SDRAM, the VME-186 SBC provides processing and a variety I/O interfaces to satisfy the most demanding requirements of embedded computing.
The VME-186 is designed to meet the challenging data processing and control requirements for embedded systems in tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems.
With pinout compatibility with previous generations of Curtiss-Wright SBCs, the VME-186 makes it easy to upgrade to the next generation of processors. For retrofit and technology insertion applications, the SVME/ DMV-186 offers a superset of the I/O features of earlier generations of Curtiss-Wright VME including the SVME/DMV-179, 181, 182, 183, 184 and 194 (pinout compatibility) supporting the life-cycle model of successive technology insertions throughout a platform's lifetime.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.