VME-194/B VME SBC with NXP Power Architecture P2020 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- QorIQ P2020 communications processor with two Power Architecture processor cores, network and peripheral bus interfaces required for mil/aerospace applications (a Freescale QorIQ SBC)
- 2 e500V2 cores at up to 1.2 GHz
- Single x4 PCIe XMC site
- 512 KB shared L2 cache
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC controlled by a single 64-bit controller
- 128 KB autostore FRAM
- (3) Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- (2) asynchronous EIA-232 serial ports and up to (4) sync/async EIA-232/422/485 serial channels
- (2) SATA, (2) USB, (14)DIO, (16) DIFFIO, (2)1553
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- 2eSST-capable VME interface
- Two 64-bit PMCs on independent PCI buses
- Curtiss-Wright U-Boot firmware providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization function
- Wind River VxWorks 6.8/6.9 SMP
- Wind River VxWorks 6.8/6.9 AMP
- Wind River VxWorks 5.5.2 AMP
- Wind River Linux 4.x
- INTEGRITY available from Green Hills Software
- Additional Features
- Designed for embedded harsh-environment applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- VME-194 is backwards compatible (features and pinout) with Curtiss-Wright’s VME-179, 181, 182, 183, 184 and 186 SBC
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of...
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The XMC-603 is our MIL-STD-1553 XMC card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems where carrier cards support...
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. The combination of direct high-speed I/O ports and FPGA processing makes the XF07-523 ideal for demanding applications including...
The XMC-FPGA05D high density I/O module controlled by a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA and supported by a range of front panel I/O modules including analog I/O, RS-485/422, LVDS and Camera...
Incorporating quad fiber-optic transceivers with a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA, the XMC-FPGA05F XMC/PMC module combines data processing and I/O in a single module. The XMC-FPGA05F can be...
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on NXP's QorIQ P2020 SOC multi-core processor. The VME-194 Power Architecture SBC provides processing and extensive I/O interfaces and can satisfy the most demanding requirements of embedded computing applications.
For retrofit and technology insertion applications, the SVME/ DMV-194 offers a superset of the I/O features of earlier generations of Curtiss-Wright VME including the SVME/DMV-179, 181, 182, 183, 184 and 186 (pinout compatibility) supporting the life-cycle model of successive technology insertions throughout a platform's lifetime.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.