VME-194/B VME SBC with NXP Power Architecture P2020 Processor
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on NXP's high-performance Power Architecture QorIQ P2020 SOC multi-core processor. The VME-194 Power Architecture SBC provides high-performance processing and extensive I/O interfaces. With two 64-bit PMC and XMC sites and a large complement of I/O capability such as Gigabit Ethernet, up to six serial ports, SATA, 1553 and USB 2.0 ports, the VME-194 can satisfy the most demanding requirements of embedded computing applications.
For retrofit and technology insertion applications and as a member of our continuously evolving lineup of Power Architecture VME SBCs, the SVME/ DMV-194 offers a superset of the I/O features of earlier generations of Curtiss-Wright VME including the SVME/DMV-179, 181, 182, 183, 184 and 186 (pinout compatibility) supporting the life-cycle model of successive technology insertions throughout a platform's lifetime.
To cost-effectively address a diverse range of military/ aerospace applications, the VME-194 SBC is available in a range of ruggedization levels, both air- and conduction-cooled. All versions are functionally identical, with air-cooled versions (SVME) available in Curtiss-Wright ruggedization Levels 0 and 100, and conduction-cooled versions (DMV) in Levels 200.
The VME-194 is supported by a suite of U-Boot, RTOS BSPs, communication libraries and signal processing libraries. The following operating systems are supported for the VME-194: Wind River VxWorks 5.5.2, 6.8/6.9 AMP and SMP, Wind River Linux, and Green Hills Software INTEGRITY.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Cost effective, Low Power general-purpose SBC with NXP (formerly Freescale) P2010/P2020 Power Architecture processor
- QorIQ P2020 Communications Processor with two Power Architecture processor cores, network and peripheral bus interfaces required for mil/aerospace applications (a Freescale QorIQ SBC)
- 2 E500V2 cores at up to 1.2GHz
- 512KB shared L2 cache
- Network and peripheral bus interfaces
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC controlled by a single 64-bit controller
- Full complement of I/O capability (Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI, serial (RS232/422/485 async/sync), USB 2.0, 1553, Serial ATA, TTL and differential discretes...,) including front panel Gigabit Ethernet connection
- 2eSST-capable VME interface
- Two 64-bit PMCs on independent PCI buses
- Single x4 PCIe XMC site
- Optional 8GB of solder NAND flash for integrated mass storage capability
- Curtiss-Wright U-Boot firmware providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization function
- Wind River VxWorks 6.8/6.9 SMP
- Wind River VxWorks 6.8/6.9 AMP
- Wind River VxWorks 5.5.2 AMP
- Wind River Linux 4.x
- INTEGRITY available from Green Hills Software
- Designed for embedded harsh-environment applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- VME-194 is backwards compatible (features and pinout) with Curtiss-Wright’s VME-179, 181, 182, 183, 184 and 186 SBC
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance Power Architecture QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz,...
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable...
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The XMC-715 high performance graphics controller XMC supports dual independent graphics outputs with a low level of complexity providing a high level of reliability. The XMC-715 XMC Graphics...
The XMC-603 is Curtiss Wright Defense Solutions' next generation MIL-STD-1553 Mezzanine card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace...
The PMC-429-CW is a product provided by AIT (Avionics Interface Technologies). The PMC-429-CW module is a rugged, reliable, full featured, PCI Mezzanine (PMC) module designed to provide a...
The XMC-FPGA05D high density I/O PMC/XMC module controlled by a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA and supported by a range of front panel I/O modules including analog I/O, RS-485/422, LVDS and...
Incorporating quad fiber-optic transceivers with a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA, the XMC-FPGA05F XMC/PMC module combines data processing and I/O in a single module. The FPGA is closely...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.