VME-196 VME SBC with NXP Power Architecture T2080 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- NXP Power Architecture T2080 quad-core 64b SoC running up to 1.8 GHz with AltiVec
- Quad dual threaded 64B cores @ 1.8 GHz
- 64K L1, 512K shared L2
- 2 MB Shared L2 Cache
- 512 KB L3 Cache
- ECC on L2/L3 Cache
- Dual PMC/XMC sites
- 2 – 16 GB DDR SDRAM with ECC
- 512 MB NOR Flash, 8-64 GB optional NAND FLASH
- 512 KB autostore MRAM
- Two Ethernet (rear) + one front panel
- Two EIA-232 serial ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two SATA ports
- Configuration modes to support
- Dual 1553B
- Four EIA-232/422/485 serial ports
- Discrete and differential I/O
- Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, Green Hills INTEGRITY, Lynx Software Technologies
- LynxOS, Yocto NXP SDK based Linux and Wind River VxWorks 6.9 and 7 BSPs
- Additional Features:
- NXP Secure BOOT
- Available in a range of ruggedization levels, both air- and conduction-cooled
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. The combination of direct high-speed I/O ports and FPGA processing makes the XF07-523 ideal for demanding applications including...
The XMC-603 is our MIL-STD-1553 XMC card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems where carrier cards support...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on NXP's QorIQ P2020 SOC...
Our VME-196 combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP quad-core AltiVec enabled T2080 processor. The VME-196 is supported by Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, Green Hills INTEGRITY, Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS, Yocto NXP SDK-based Linux and Wind River VxWorks 6.9 and 7 Board Support Packages (BSPs) and driver suite.
Designed for SWaP-constrained applications, the VME-196 supports a rich I/O complement. An AltiVec-enabled processor provides four AltiVec engines running up to 1.8 GHz, allowing reuse of your tried and true algorithms, and reducing development cost and schedule, along with slot and power reduction.
To cost-effectively address a diverse range of military/aerospace applications, the VME-196 VME SBC is available in a range of ruggedization levels, both air- and conduction-cooled. The VME-196 is pin- and feature-compatible to previous generation SBCs from Curtiss-Wright including the VME-182, 183, 184, 186, and 194.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.