VPX6-195 6U VPX SBC with dual node NXP Power Architecture T2080 Processor
Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-195 6U OpenVPX Power Architecture T2080 Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP's quad-core AltiVec enabled T2080 processor. The VPX6-195 provides two independent processor cores on a single printed wiring board (PWB) with a wide range of standard I/O and each with a XMC mezzanine site to provide twice the processing power. The VPX6-195 is supported by a wealth of software including Curtiss-Wright's U-Boot, VxWorks and WindRiver Linux Board Support Package (BSP) and Driver Suite.
Designed for space-constrained applications, the VPX6-195 represents the latest step in the evolution of rugged high-performance, 6U SBCs. A rich I/O complement per processing node includes two Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports (1000Base-X capable), four serial channels, discrete and differential digital I/O, Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 ports and a XMC site. With two independent SBCs, each with a mezzanine site, the VPX6-195 is ideal for applications wanting to consolidate multiple cards into a single slot. With two Altivec-enabled processors providing 8 Altivec engines running at 1.5 GHz, and providing the opportunity to consolidate older multi-slot applications into a single processor slot, the VPX6-195 allows reuse of your tried and true algorithms. This not only reduces power to between 80 and 90 watts, but also reduces your development cost and compresses your development schedule. For applications requiring more mezzanine sites, the VPX6-195 provides PCI Express expansion plane capability to allow the use a mezzanine carriers.
The VPX6-195 provides integrated high-speed backplane and XMC connectivity which allows for multi-GB/s data flows from board-to-board through the backplane interface and from the backplane to XMC site. With a large FPGA per processing node, high speed connectivity to the backplane and PCIe links to the AltiVec enabled processor, the VPX6-195 is ideal to support the acquisition, processing, and distribution of sensor data such as video, radar, and sonar.
For applications that demand the highest levels of hardware and software protection the VPX6-195 6U VPX Single Board Computer provides advanced anti-tamper and information assurance with Curtiss-Wright's TrustedCOTS and NXP Trusted BOOT technologies and capabilities. With two independently powered processing nodes, each with its own set of I/O, memory, data plane & control plane fabrics, and a TrustedCOTS FPGA, the VPX6-195 provides the ultimate in red/black separation. Read Scaling your Power Architecture Applications Blog.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX6-195 Single Board Computer Product Sheet
- Application Note: Options for Adding Ethernet Ports to Embedded Systems
- Application Note: I/O Expansion for COTS-based Embedded Systems
- 6U OpenVPX format, support for 2 OpenVPX slot profiles
- Powerful dual processing node general purpose single board computer (SBC)
- Two (2) NXP (formerly Freescale) T2080 Quad-core 64-bit Power Architecture with Altivec @ 1.5GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM per processing node
- Full complement of I/O per processing node - Ethernet, serial (RS-232 and RS- 422), USB 2.0, 10G Ethernet TTL and differential discretes
- 10Base-KX4 Ethernet data plane ports
- VxWorks 7.x BSP and Linux BSPs
- Curtiss-Wright U-Boot firmware providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, built-in-test (BIT), and nonvolatile memory sanitization function
- Designed for harsh environment applications, both air- and conduction cooled
- Curtiss-Wright's TrustedCOTS enabled with large Xilinx user programmable FPGA.
- Supports NXP Secure Boot
XMC and IPM carrier card provides great flexibility to system integrators needing to expand their VPX-based systems' I/O complement via standard PMC modules and/or XMC modules. A direct PCIe...
The XMC-603 is Curtiss Wright Defense Solutions' next generation MIL-STD-1553 Mezzanine card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace...
The XMC-715 high performance graphics controller XMC supports dual independent graphics outputs with a low level of complexity providing a high level of reliability. The XMC-715 XMC Graphics...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.