VPX6-195 6U VPX SBC with NXP Power Architecture T2080 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Two NXP T2080 Quad-core 64-bit processors with Altivec @ 1.5 GHz
- Integrated high-speed backplane and XMC connectivity which allows for multi-GB/s data flows from board-to-board through the backplane interface and from the backplane to XMC site
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM per processing node
- Up to 32 GB NAND Flash
- (2) GbE configured as separate enclaves
- (2) RS-232, (2) RS-422
- (2) USB 2.0
- (2) 10GBase-BX4
- (2) 10GBase-KR to other node
- VxWorks 7.x BSP and Linux BSPs
- Curtiss-Wright U-Boot firmware providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, built-in-test (BIT), and nonvolatile memory sanitization function
- Additional Features:
- Supports NXP Secure Boot
- Curtiss-Wright's TrustedCOTS enabled with large Xilinx user programmable FPGA.
- 6U OpenVPX format, support for 2 OpenVPX slot profiles
- Designed for harsh environment applications, both air- and conduction cooled
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Red/Black processing
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
XMC and IPM carrier card provides great flexibility to system integrators needing to expand their VPX-based systems' I/O complement via standard PMC modules and/or XMC modules. A direct PCIe...
The XMC-603 is our MIL-STD-1553 XMC card. The XMC-603 XMC module allows customers to incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems where carrier cards support...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. Multiple digital data IO port are provided for front panel and XMC P6/PMC P4 IO. These IO ports are directly coupled to a Kintex-7...
Our VPX6-195 6U OpenVPX T2080 Single Board Computer (SBC) combines performance with the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP's quad-core AltiVec enabled T2080 processor. Designed for SWaP-constrained applications, the VPX6-195 provides two independent processor cores on a single printed wiring board (PWB) with a wide range of standard I/O and each with a XMC mezzanine site to provide twice the processing power.
With two independent SBCs, each with a mezzanine site, the VPX6-195 is ideal for applications wanting to consolidate multiple cards into a single slot. With two Altivec-enabled processors providing 8 Altivec engines running at 1.5 GHz, and providing the opportunity to consolidate older multi-slot applications into a single processor slot, the VPX6-195 allows reuse of your tried and true algorithms. This not only reduces power to between 80 and 90 watts, but also reduces your development cost and compresses your development schedule. For applications requiring more mezzanine sites, the VPX6-195 provides PCIe expansion plane capability to allow the use a mezzanine carriers. With a large FPGA per processing node, high speed connectivity to the backplane and PCIe links to the AltiVec enabled processor, the VPX6-195 is ideal to support the acquisition, processing, and distribution of sensor data such as video, radar, and sonar.
For applications that demand the highest levels of hardware and software protection the VPX6-195 6U VPX SBC provides advanced anti-tamper and information assurance with Curtiss-Wright's TrustedCOTS and NXP Trusted BOOT technologies and capabilities. The VPX6-195’s two independent processing nodes provide the ultimate in red/black separation. The VPX6-195 is supported by a wealth of software including Curtiss-Wright's U-Boot, VxWorks and WindRiver Linux Board Support Package (BSP) and Driver Suite. Read Scaling your Power Architecture Applications Blog.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.