VPX6-197 NXP Power Architecture T2080 Single Board Computer
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- NXP T2080 quad-core 64b SoC running up to 1.8 GHz with AltiVec
- Dual mezzanine sites
- 64 KB L1 cache per CPU core
- 2 MB Shared L2 cache per device + 512 KB L3
- Single high-performance memory controller
- (4) GbE Ethernet ports (2 BASE-T, 2 BASE-KX)
- (2) x4 PCIe XMC compatible with VPX6-187
- (2) USB 2.0
- Standard IPM options (1553, serial, SATA, TTL & diff’l discretes)
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- PCI Express (PCIe) expansion plane capability to support a various number of port widths
- Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, Green Hills INTEGRITY, Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS, Yocto NXP SDK based Linux and Wind River VxWorks 6.9 and 7 BSPs
- Additional Features
- NXP Secure BOOT support
- Available in a full range of environmental build grades
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
Our VPX6-195 6U OpenVPX T2080 Single Board Computer (SBC) combines performance with the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP's quad-core AltiVec enabled T2080 processor. Designed for...
The VPX6-187 VPX Single Board Computer is based on the NXP QorIQ P4040/4080 SOC multi-core processor. Available in versions with 4 or 8 cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of high-bandwidth...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. The combination of direct high-speed I/O ports and FPGA processing makes the XF07-523 ideal for demanding applications including...
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
Our VPX6-197 is an OpenVPX-compliant 6U SBC that combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP’s quad-core AltiVec-enabled T2080 processor. Designed for space-constrained applications, the VPX6-197 combines the processing power of quad-core dual threaded 64-bit Altivec-enabled non-throttling computing with a rich I/O complement.
The VPX6-197 is targeted at the challenging data and digital signal processing needs of tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems. For retrofit and technology insertion applications, the VPX6-197 offers a superset of the I/O features of earlier generations of Curtiss-Wright’s VPX6-185 and VPX6-187 Power Architecture SBCs. The VPX6-197 also supports the life cycle model of successive technology insertions throughout a platform’s lifetime. The VPX6-197 is supported by Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, VxWorks, NXP-based SDK Linux, and Green Hills INTEGRITY Board Support Packages (BSPs) and driver suite.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.