VPX3-4921 3U VPX GPGPU Processor with NVIDIA Quadro M5000SE
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- NVIDIA Quadro GM204 Maxwell-2 28 nm GPU:
- 2995 GFLOPS single precision (32-bit)
- 8GB GDDR5, 256-bit memory with ECC (Memory bandwidth: 147.2 GB/s)
- 1536 NVIDIA CUDA cores
- 4 simultaneous video outputs
- 2 DisplayPort (or 1 DP and 1 HDMI), 1 DVI and 1 VGA on rear
- 2 DisplayPort on front for air-cooled configurations
- Optional custom output configurations are available
- GPUDirect DMA
- PCIe x 16 Gen 3
- NVENC accelerator for dedicated H.265/H.264 hardware encoding
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities: CUDA, OpenCL 1.1, DirectCompute DirectX 12.1, OpenGL 4.5
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Maximum operating power 100 Watts
- ISR and EW applications where TFLOPS of accelerated processing is required
- Addressing the massive data ingest of modern Radar, SIGINT, EO/IR sensors
- Unparalleled HPEC performance in cross-cueing applications
Developing software can be a frustrating and burdensome process, always taking longer than expected and exceeding expected costs. Turning to software libraries allows you to easily find the...
Using the new generation of multi-core CPUs and GPUs as building blocks, embedded systems are becoming increasingly more complicated to develop and debug. To maximize performance on these...
The rugged VPX3-4922 NVIDIA Tesla Maxwell-2 GPU processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss- Wright...
The rugged VPX6-4941 single or dual NVIDIA Quadro GPU processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from...
The rugged VPX3-4942 NVIDIA Tesla Maxwell-2 GPU processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright...
The rugged VPX3-4921 NVIDIA® Quadro® Maxwell-2 GPU processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss- Wright Defense Solutions to enable development of High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems.
The board uses NVIDIA’s Maxwell-2 28 nm GPU technology, and the GPU can drive up to four video display outputs. It also provides a wide range of video output types as a modified Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) version of this board.
This ruggedized board is capable of an impressive 2,995 GFLOPS of single-precision CUDA processing. This provides high data throughput for computations that benefit from advanced parallel processing such as video stabilization, image processing, terrain analysis, object tracking or 3D visualization of geospatial data.
Due to the critical importance of size, weight and power (SWaP) in aerospace and defense applications, each ruggedized video board is tuned to a moderate performance level, in order to maximize GPGPU capability while minimizing power usage. WOLF will then increase the performance level as necessary, to fit within the available overall system power budget.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.