CHAMP-AV8/VPX6-462 6U OpenVPX Intel Core i7 3rd Gen Digital Signal Processor Card
The CHAMP-AV8 6U OpenVPX digital signal processor (DSP) combines the floating-point performance of the latest 3rd generation Intel Core processors with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the 6U OpenVPX form factor. Utilizing a pair of 2.1 GHz quad-core processors featuring the Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) instruction set, the CHAMP-AV8 DSP card delivers up to 269 GFLOPs. The high-performance cores are kept working efficiently with three levels of internal cache and a 21 GB/s (peak) DDR3 memory sub-system connected directly to the processor.
The CHAMP-AV8 digital signal processor board incorporates the enhancements of the OpenVPX (VITA 65) standard with a complete suite of Data Plane, Expansion Plane and Control Plane interfaces. With up to 32 GB/s of backplane performance, the CHAMP-AV8 OpenVPX Intel Core i7 signal processor has the bandwidth required to effectively harness the power of the processors.
The CHAMP-AV8 Intel processor card is supported with operating systems and development tools including VxWorks, Linux, and Gedae. Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions provides signal processing libraries and a high-performance Inter- Processor Communications (IPC) Library for message passing and bulk data transfers. The Continuum Insights suite of multi-processor development tools provides system management, development, debugging and fabric analysis features to lower the cost of developing multi-core, multiprocessor software.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Continuum Insights datasheet
- Continuum IPC Library datasheet
- Continuum Vector Signal Processing datasheet
- HPEC MPI/OFED Software Platform datasheet
- VPX 6-slot-chassis fact sheet
- Case Study: Design Adjustments and Flexible Manufacturing Keep Airborne Radar on Schedule
- White Paper: Understanding HPEC Computing - The Ten Axioms
- White Paper: A Comparison of OpenVPX System Bandwidth Between Serial RapidIO and 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- White Paper: Addressing the Challenges of Lead-free Technology in Mil-Aero Electronics
- Application Note: COTS Digital Signal Processors for Motion Control
- COTS Boards Brochure
- Two Intel Core i7-3612QE quad-core processors at up to 2.1GHz
- 4 Gbytes DDR3 SDRAM with ECC per processor
- 8GB NAND flash per processor
- 256 Kbytes NVRAM
- Gen2 Serial RapidIO Data Plane interface, 8GB/s bi-directional bandwidth
- Gen2 PCI Express Expansion Plane interface on P2, up to 8GB/s bidirectional bandwidth
- Two 1000BASE-T, two 1000BASE-BX Ethernet interfaces
- One VITA 42.3 XMC mezzanine site
- Four EIA-232, two EIA-422/485 serial ports
- Three USB 2.0 interfaces
- Two SATA interfaces
- Power/Temperature sensors
- TPM Support (optional)
- VxWorks® BSP supporting SMP
- Linux LSP
- Continuum Vector AVX/SSE optimized DSP function library
- Continuum Insights multi-processor development tools
- Continuum IPC inter-processor communications library
- VITA 65 compliant per MOD6-PAY-4F1Q2U2T-12.2.1-11
- Rugged air cooled and conduction cooled variants
The CHAMP-AV4 is the third generation of quad NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture DSP board with the QuadFlow architecture providing high bandwidth connections between four 7447A/7448...
The CHAMP-AV5 multi-processing digital signal processor board combines the floating-point performance of the Intel Core i7 processor with the VME64x form factor. Using dual 2.53 GHz dual-core Core...
The CHAMP-AV6 Quad DSP engine utilizes the 6U VPX-REDI format to unleash the tremendous I/O bandwidth of its eight NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture MPC8640 processor cores (four 8640D...
HPEC is Curtiss-Wright's application of High-Performance Computing technologies to the rugged COTS computing market. HPEC (High-Performance Embedded Computing) includes many of the same data flow...
The VPX6-1957 is a rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) based on the Gen3 Intel Core i7 processor. The VPX6-1957 is fully-featured 6U OpenVPX SBC, designed for harsh...
The VPX6-490 GP-GPU Application Accelerator provides two NVIDIA Fermi architecture GPU devices on a 6U VPX board. Based on industry-standard MXM modules, the VPX6-490 is fitted with a pair...
Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-684 FireBlade provides Systems Integrators with a fast, secure and unified approach to interconnect subsystems, chassis, cards, and compute nodes within any given platform...
The VPX6-6902 is a combined management, control and dataplane switch for small, mid-size and large 6U VPX systems. Supporting a centralized switch architecture in both star and dual-star...
The XMC-FPGA05D high density I/O PMC/XMC module controlled by a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA and supported by a range of front panel I/O modules including analog I/O, RS-485/422, LVDS and...
Incorporating quad fiber-optic transceivers with a user programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA, the XMC-FPGA05F XMC/PMC module combines data processing and I/O in a single module. The FPGA is closely...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.