XMC-109 XMC SBC with NXP Power Architecture P2020 Processor
The XMC-109 is a member of the Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions QorIQ family of Processor Mezzanine Single Board Computers(SBCs). It supports a dual core QorIQ P2020/2010 processor designed to run at a maximum frequency of 1.2 GHz with a single bank of DDR3 memory (with ECC) at 800 MT/sec. This provides a high performance, highly integrated processing node designed for applications where low power with dual core performance is a requirement. In applications requiring even lower power, the XMC-109 can be ordered with a P2010 processor or be configured by the user to run at 800 MHz/600 MT/sec.
The XMC-109 is provided with the full complement of I/O expected of a general purpose SBC. It is designed to the VITA 42 specifications with the fabric on PN5 and all I/O on PN6. All major I/O on PN6 is pinned out to fit within the VITA 46.9 X8d+X12d/X12d+X8d mapping so that it can be supported on a XMC site supporting 20 differential pairs. It is provided with two Gigabit Ethernet ports which are factory configurable as 1000BASE-X or 1000BASE-T. In addition, it supports a single USB 2.0 port, a single SATA port, two serial ports configurable as EIA-232/422, and four LVTTL discretes.
The XMC-109 is a feature rich SBC suitable for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive applications. It is designed for rugged applications and is available in a range of air-cooled and conduction-cooled ruggedness levels. It is supported by VxWorks 6.9 BSP and drivers suite as well as a WindRiver® Linux 4.3 BSP and drivers suite.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Powerful general-purpose single or dual processor mezzanine XMC
- NXP Power Architecture QorIQ P2020 processor up to 1.2GHz
- Full complement of I/O capability(Ethernet, Serial, USB 2.0, SATA, TTL discretes)
- VxWorks BSP 6.9 and Driver Suite
- Curtiss-Wright WindRiver Linux 4.3
- Comprehensive foundation firmware (U-Boot including BIT, non-volatile memory programmer, and secure erase utility)
- Designed for harsh environment applications, both air- and conductioncooled
- Applications requiring additional processing power
- Small form factor applications
- Applications requiring low-powered SBCs
The VPX3-215 ExpressReach 3U VPX carrier card is a member of the 3U VPX line of embedded ruggedized products. Designed to integrate with Curtiss-Wright PCI mezzanine cards (PMCs), this fully...
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 is the latest embedded discrete...
XMC and IPM carrier card provides great flexibility to system integrators needing to expand their VPX-based systems' I/O complement via standard PMC modules and/or XMC modules. A direct PCIe...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.