Camera Crane Stabilization Systems
- REQUEST A QUOTE
|Max elevation||+ 50˚ + 1˚|
|Max depression||- 25˚+ 1˚|
|Aiming mode and stabilized mode, where speed demand signals are generated via control handle|
|Max speed||1.2 rad/sec|
|Min speed||≥0.5 mrad/sec|
|Max acceleration at slope of <14%||1.35 rad/ sec2|
|Max acceleration at 46% slope||0.2 rad/ sec2 (traverse), 1.0 rad/ sec2 (elevation)|
Single and dual-axis Fiber Optic Gyroscopes (FOG) have been developed for high performance military applications and are of the highest quality. The FOGs provide compensated yaw rates to the...
One Product, many options and numerous applications The Hand Controller (HC) is an important interface between operator and machine and has been developed to meet the high demands of the...
Linear drives from Curtiss-Wright can be used in a wide range of applications and consist of a linear roller screw spindle, transmitting the rotation of the motor linearly. For upgrades and...
Curtiss-Wright's range of motor controllers has been developed for use on weapons stations or main battle tanks. The system power, I/O, performance and assembly have been designed for the most...
The Electrical Rotary Gear (ERG) line of drives provide a critical component in the traverse and elevation of a turret by accurately transferring the motor's motion, both while aiming at constant...
Gyro-stabilized, remote-controlled camera crane stabilization systems enable super-smooth and steady camera shots, even in the bumpiest environments.
Capture Fast-Action Shots in Any Environment
- Cutting-edge stabilization technology enables steady shots at speeds up to 120 km/h and a velocity range of 0.01 to 700°/sec
- Rugged and robust system components can handle the toughest terrain and climate conditions
- Obstacle avoidance technology dramatically reduces the chance of collisions, even when shooting on crowded city streets
Make a Scene
Our camera crane system uses the same technology that is used to stabilize the world’s fastest trains and state-of-the-art defense platforms to fast-action movie making:
- Eliminate shaky shots with the most advanced stabilization technology available today
- Drive more exciting action scenes with camera crane systems that incorporate sophisticated motor controllers, gyroscopes, hand controllers, and traverse and elevation drives
- Capture scenes that were previously not possible with rugged stabilization technology that ensures cameras remain steady at higher speeds and in more challenging conditions
Put Safety First
Protect people and systems, even during the most intense and demanding action shoots:
- Reduce the chance of collisions with advanced obstacle avoidance technology
- Keep electronics operating safely with over-current protection, over-temperature protection, short-circuit protection, and electromechanical interference (EMI) protection
- Keep people out of harm’s way with remote-controlled camera crane operation
Choose a Camera Crane System That Is Built to Last
Depend on the Swiss reputation for high quality and high reliability:
- Count on a long life cycle with systems that have been thoroughly tested according to strict processes to ensure they meet the highest quality standards
- Minimize maintenance requirements in the field with integrated built-in test (BIT) capabilities
- Ensure non-stop performance under any conditions with systems that have passed comprehensive Environmental Qualification Tests (EQTs)
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.