FDAU - Flight Data Management Unit
Imagine you could replace your obsolete flight data system with a no-development, low size, weight and power (SWaP), rugged FDAU, and that it could acquire data from a myriad of modern (and not so modern) analog and digital interfaces.
Avionics integrators with this ability, dramatically mitigate obsolescence and maintenance risks for their platforms. The resulting reduction of recurring and non-recurring costs help aircraft assets to remain economically viable into the future.
These capabilities and benefits are made possible with Curtiss-Wright rugged mount FDAU solutions. Each LRU is built using a standard catalog of 100+ modular interfaces and pre-configured by our applications integration team. Since all components are off-the-shelf, the non-recurring effort is just related to configuration capture, resulting in a very affordable solution for small fleet operators.
AviBlocks Development Flow for FDAU
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- ARINC 600 4-MCU enclosure
- DO-254 DAL D FPGA based logic
- DO-178 DAL D embedded applications
- Integration with ARINC 717 and ARINC 664 (part 7) flight data recording systems
- Free air convective cooling
- BIT reporting in accordance with ARINC 624
- Modular architecture for rapid prototyping and de-risked development
- Modular architecture for program specific customization
- Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) / Flight Operational Quality Assurance (FOQA)
- Quick Access Recorder (QAR)
- Flight Data Acquisition Unit (FDAU)
- Embedded application hosting such as
- Onboard Maintenance System (OMS)
- Aircraft Condition Monitoring System (ACMS)
- Operational Loads Monitoring (OLM)
The KAM/CHS/06U is a six user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a power supply module which regulates power supplies for the backplane (isolated 28V...
Curtiss-Wright has developed the most versatile recorder available, in the most compact package, fully approved for current and anticipated requirements. On-aircraft download is achieved in less...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.