EFDMU - Flexible ARINC-600 Data Management Solutions
The Enhanced Flight Data Management Unit (EFDMU) is a highly configurable avionics unit developed to host FDAU, DMU, QAR and FOQA/ FDM functions in an ARINC 600 form factor. Input interface options include all major avionics bus families and all major analog sensor/transducer types. Acquired data can then be transmitted to ED-112 compliant FDR systems, recorded to removable quick-access CompactFlash memory cards or transmitted via network devices (e.g. a wireless quick access transceiver).
All acquisition functions are designed using high reliability FPGA based logic in accordance with DO-254 processes. End-users also have the option of hosting program specific DO-178 applications within their systems, such as an Aircraft Conditioning Monitoring System (ACMS), an Operational Loads Monitoring (OLM) system or an iVHM (integrated Vehicle Health Management) system.
Internally the EFDMU is built using Curtiss-Wright’s “AviBlocks” (modular avionics building blocks) technology. AviBlocks derive from the Acra KAM-500 family which encompasses 100+ interface module types, and is used on 200+ platforms by 300+ users. This unique architecture allows avionics integrators to rapidly prototype solutions, and easily accommodate evolving requirements. The ARINC 600 EFDMU platform is uniquely suited to low-volume obsolescence replacements where high-cost developments are not possible.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- ARINC 600 4-MCU enclosure
- DO-254 DAL D FPGA based logic
- DO-178 DAL D embedded applications
- Integration with ARINC 717 and ARINC 664 (part 7) flight data recording systems
- Free air convective cooling
- BIT reporting in accordance with ARINC 624
- Modular architecture for rapid prototyping and de-risked development
- Modular architecture for program specific customization
- Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) / Flight Operational Quality Assurance (FOQA)
- Quick Access Recorder (QAR)
- Flight Data Acquisition Unit (FDAU)
- Embedded application hosting such as
- Onboard Maintenance System (OMS)
- Aircraft Condition Monitoring System (ACMS)
- Operational Loads Monitoring (OLM)
Curtiss-Wright has developed the most versatile recorder available, in the most compact package, fully approved for current and anticipated requirements. On-aircraft download is achieved in less...
Effective Flight Operations and Quality Assurance (FOQA) programs are hard to implement. There is seldom a shortage of flight data but useful interpretation requires superior analysis and viewing...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.