CNS4 Rugged Data Recorder
The Compact Network Storage 4-slot (CNS4) is a conduction cooled, high-performance data recorder with scalable storage and encryption options making it ideal for capturing critical data in a harsh environment. Curtiss-Wright’s Rugged Universal Capture Card (RUCC) provides data recording capabilities for a wide range of protocols such as Serial FPDP (sFPDP), GbE and 10 GbE. The CNS4 can support up to 8 TB of removable solid state storage. The modular design consists of a full ATR Chassis and up to four Flash Storage Modules (FSM-C). These FSM-C modules plug into the CNS4 backplane and are housed behind an easy-to-open access door and are easily removable with tool-less wedgelocks. This rugged data recorder is designed for use in a broad range of both manned and unmanned ground, air, and sea vehicles.
Flexible I/O - 1 GbE / 10 GbE / sFPDP
The CNS4 has been designed from the ground up to support a wide range of I/O inputs such as sFPDP, GbE, 10 GbE and other legacy protocols.
Incorporating Curtiss-Wright’s RUCC the CNS4 can be used to capture and record sFPDP data, GbE and 10 GbE. With four ports, the RUCC can capture sFPDP, GbE, and 10 GbE from sensors like radars, sonars, and FLIR. The RUCC also time-stamps each packet of data for later analysis or playback.
CNS4 also has a 3U VPX™ slot for additional I/O, allowing any type of XMC I/O card can be integrated in the CNS4.
|28 VDC power input||>>||Ready for mobile vehicles|
|Convection-cooled||>>||High MTBF / low maintenance|
|Command Line Interface (CLI)||>>||Full client control|
|Built-in Self Test (BIST)||>>||Full status reporting|
|100,000 insertion cycle connectors||>>||Long mission life|
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- CNS4 Rugged Data Recorder Product Sheet
- FSM-C2X Download Station Product Sheet
- White Paper: Mitigate Program Risk with a Flexible Data Recording and Storage System
- Case Study: Rugged, Fibre Channel Recording System
- Case Study: Rugged, Flexible Data Recording and Playback System
- Case Study: Flexible Recorder for Multi-Platform ISR UAV Application Reduces Program Risk
- Case Study: Flexible, Secure Data-at-Rest Storage for ISR Applications
- CNS4 Compact Network Storage Product Sheet
- CNS2 Compact Network Storage (CNS) FIPS 140-2 Product Sheet
- Compact Network Storage (CNS) Type 1 Factsheet
- CNS2-FC Network Attached Storage Product Sheet
- White Paper: Type 1 Media Encryption in a Rugged COTS File Server
- System Solutions Brochure
- Flexible I/O
- Scalable storage
- Encryption option
- Data capture and time stamp
- Sensor data recording
- Mission data recording
The Compact Network Storage 4-slot (CNS4) is a conduction-cooled, high-performance network file server with scalable storage and encryption options. CNS4 is network-agile supporting CIFS, NFS,...
The Compact Network Storage 2-Slot (CNS2) with Type 1 is a rugged network file server (NFS) that supports industry-standard network storage protocols (NFS, CIFS, HTTP, and FTP) through two 1GbE...
The Compact Network Storage 2-Slot (CNS2) FIPS 140-2 is a conduction-cooled, rugged, NAS file server designed to be mounted in an ARINC tray on board mobile units in harsh environments. With the...
The flexible CNS2-FC supports Network File Server (NFS), Common Internet File System (CIFS), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), Fibre Channel (FC), and Internet Small...
The Data Transport System (DTS3) is a rugged Network Attached Storage (NAS) file server for use in mobile vehicles, field ground stations, and aircraft. The DTS3 is easily integrated into Network...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.