SSR/CHS/001 Airborne multi-role recorder with integrated data acquisition and CompactFlash drive
SSR-500s are compact, lightweight, rugged recorders with integrated data acquisition. The SSR/CHS/001 is an SSR-500 chassis for which a range of plug-in modules is available, providing interfaces such as A/D conversion, avionic bus monitoring, and video compression. Built-in inputs include audio and IRIG-B/GPS. A rear panel Ethernet port is provided for setup and real-time monitoring. Control is via a START/STOP switch and an EVENT button, via external start/stop and event inputs through the I/O connector, or SNMP commands through the Ethernet link.
Data is stored on a removable CompactFlash memory card, currently with capacities of up to 32GB industrial grade. A PC identifies such removable storage as a FAT32 drive so files are instantly accessible with no need for additional conversion software. Files are in the popular PCAP format and are readable by the GS Works 8 display and analysis package, as well as other third party software products.
The front panel is designed to be user-friendly with a clean and simple layout. The setup software, Recorder Studio 3, is streamlined for fast configuration, with minimal time required before the system is ready to record.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- TEC-NOT-049 - Power estimation
- TEC-NOT-050 - SSR-500 recorder data formats and storage
- TEC-NOT-051 - Ethernet frames, Wireshark and FAT32
- Manual: Recorder Studio 3 User Manual
- Manual: Multi-role Recorders User Guide
- Environmental Qualifications Handbook
- Manual: DAS Studio 3 User Manual
- System Solutions Brochure
- Rugged CompactFlash-based 100BaseTX Ethernet recorder
- Built in GPS, digital IRIG-B, PTPV1 synchronization
- Battery-backed up time
- Operating range of -40 to 85°C
- 40Mbps logging speed
- Fat 32 file system
- Four user slots for plug-in modules
- Data logging
- Data muxing
SSR-500s are compact, lightweight, rugged recorders with integrated data acquisition. The SSR/CHS/001 is an SSR-500 chassis for which a range of plug-in modules is available, providing interfaces...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.