SSR/CHS/002 Airborne multi-role recorder with integrated data acquisition and solid-state drive
The SSR-500 is a compact, lightweight, ruggedized recorder with integrated data acquisition. The SSR/CHS/002 is an SSR-500 chassis for which a range of plug-in modules is available, providing interfaces such as A/D conversion, avionic bus monitoring and video compression. Built-in inputs include audio and IRIG-B/GPS. A rear panel Ethernet port is provided for setup and real-time monitoring. Control is via a START/STOP switch and an EVENT button or via external start/stop and event inputs or SNMP commands.
Data is stored to a removable SATA cartridge, currently with capacities of up to 2TB. A PC identifies such removable storage as a FAT32 drive so files are instantly accessible with no need for additional conversion software. Files are in the popular Wireshark® Packet CAPture (PCAP) format and are readable by the GS Works 7 display and analysis package, as well as other third party software products.
The front panel is designed to be user-friendly with a clean and simple layout. The setup software, Recorder Studio 3, is streamlined for fast configuration, with minimal time required before the system is ready to record.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- TEC-NOT-049 - Power estimation
- TEC-NOT-050 - SSR-500 recorder data formats and storage
- TEC-NOT-051 - Ethernet frames, Wireshark and FAT32
- Manual: Recorder Studio 3 User Manual
- Manual: Multi-role Recorders User Guide
- Environmental Qualifications Handbook
- Manual: DAS Studio 3 User Manual
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Front door housing for removable solid-state drive using SATA interface
- Supports SATA cartridges up to 2TB (128GB industrial grade cartridges currently available)
- Logs Ethernet data at 70Mbps
- Ethernet interface for setup, logging, and for acquired data transmission
- Wide range of analog input modules
- Wide range of bus monitor input modules
- Front mounted START/STOP switch to control recording
- Front mounted EVENT button to mark specific events during recording
- Audio (CVSD) inputs as standard
- Choice of GPS/IRIG-B or IEEE 1588v1 Precision Time Protocol time
- Operating range of -40 to 85°C
- Data logging
- Data muxing
The NET/REC/002 is a stand-alone Ethernet network recorder. Incoming Ethernet frames are written to a SATA cartridge using a FAT32 file system. The NET/REC/002 can be configured via the Ethernet...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.