NET/REC/001 Ethernet Network Recorder (CompactFlash)
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Stand-alone IP network recorder that stores and logs incoming Ethernet packets
- Supports CompactFlash cards up to 128 GB (24 GB industrial grade cards currently available)
- 40 Mbps logging
- Uses FAT32 file system
- Stores Ethernet frames in industry standard Packet CAPture (PCAP) files, viewable using Wireshark or another third party application
- Front mounted START/STOP locked position switch to control recording
- EVENT button to mark specific events during recording
- Front door housing for removable CompactFlash memory card
- 100BASE-TX Ethernet link over copper wiring with auto-MDIX
- Front panel status LEDs
- 2 x 16-character alphanumeric display
- Operating range of -40 to +85°C
- Ethernet based data recording
The SSR/REC/001 is a stand-alone PCM recorder with the ability to read stored data over TFTP. Incoming PCM frames are encapsulated as iNET-X packets and then written to PCAP files that are recorded...
The KAM/CHS/13U/ET is a thirteen user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a power supply module which regulates power supplies for the backplane...
The NET/REC/001 is a stand-alone Ethernet network recorder. Incoming Ethernet frames are written to a CompactFlash card using a FAT32 file system.
The NET/REC/001 can be configured via the Ethernet port. The START/STOP switch enables the initiating and terminating of recording, while the EVENT button enables the marking of key events during the recording process. During recording, the alphanumeric display indicates the memory and recording status of the device including time, status, event counter, and estimated CompactFlash card memory remaining capacity. Ethernet frames are written directly to files. The recorded files are formatted according to the PCAP file format so that they are viewable with popular network analysis tools such as Wireshark. Recorded data can be read directly from the CompactFlash card on a PC with any off-the-shelf card reader.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.