nREC-6000S Airborne Network Flight Recorder
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- nREC-6000 Airborne Network Flight and Radar Recorder Product Sheet
- TTC Encoders & Data Acquisition Systems Brochure
- Intelligent, network-based IP flight recorder
- High throughput, high-capacity recorder that complements TTC network-based data acquisition systems
- High-speed data recording:
- Up to 200 MBps data recording rate, depending on quantity and type of media
- 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet) interfaces
- Integrates one to eight drives:
- Single-cartridge unit supports writing to one or more drives concurrently
- Capacity up to 1 terabyte per cartridge
- Solid-state storage media
- Processor-based recorder features:
- Statistical recorder function reporting, including performance and available storage
- Real-time health monitoring
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- SCSI-compatible media addressing
- IEEE 1588 IRIG-B time support
- Ruggedized for airborne applications
- 28VDC power supply supports standard aircraft power
- Airborne networked recording
- High-speed airborne recording
- Radar recording
The nREC-4000S-2 is an intelligent IP flight recorder. The unit records data from network-based data acquisition and multiplexing devices and, with built-in intelligence, supports extensive...
The AIM-2004/2005R/2006 units support external recorders and are designed to accept up to four, five or six data acquisition cards that provide various interfaces. Each unit includes an overhead...
The ADSR-4003-1 is an instrumentation recorder with a built-in file server capability. It has two 1000BASE-T Ethernet ports and can accept up to three removable solid-state memory cartridges. The...
The MSSR Chapter 10 multiplexer with solid state recorder is used in demanding applications such as airborne instrumentation recording. Two versions are available; the MSSR-110C, a stackable...
The nREC-6000 airborne networked recorder communicates with a network of high-speed data acquisition and multiplexing units using one or two copper Gigabit Ethernet links. It offers hardware support for IEEE 1588 time distribution from the network and IRIG-B time.
An additional Fast Ethernet port can be used for dynamic management through the network for diagnostics or data download. A serial port provides console connection.
The recorder houses one cartridge with a record rate of up to 200 MBps. Its built-in intelligence provides recorder statistics and continuous health monitoring. Standard SCSI protocol provides communication with the storage media.
The nREC-6000 allows for several options for mounting the unit. It may be mounted on a 1 ATR mounting tray in either a horizontal or vertical orientation. The nREC-6000-2 can be special-ordered from the factory with a base flange for direct mounting.
The nREC-6000 supports RAID level 0.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.