PQAR PCMCIA Quick Access Recorder
More airlines already recognise the value of rapid daily replay of in-flight data for more efficient maintenance, flight operations and flight safety programs. The Curtiss-Wright PQAR is on a large variety of aircraft types, encompassing both Airbus and Boeing ranges.
Utilizing industry-standard PCMCIA ATA Flash Card technology, the PCMCIA Quick Access Recorder (PQAR) can also record other parameters not available to the flight data recorder, thus providing you with a more complete picture of aircraft and crew performance.
Entering of set-up data and tail number information is easy and convenient via a simple keypad and alphanumeric display, while a multitude of interface options provides maximum installation flexibility.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- PS1270 Rev 3 OQAR-PQAR RUN Control Setting
- PS1269-Rev 3 OQAR-PQAR RUN Control
- PS1275 Rev 4 OQAR-PQAR USERAREA
- PS1280 Rev 3 OQAR-PQAR Activity Monitor
- PS1282 Rev 3 OQAR-PQAR DMEP Control Setting
- PS1281 Rev 3 OQAR-PQAR A429 Label Monitor
- PS1259 Rev 4 OQAR-PQAR Recording Capacities
- PS1245 Rev 4 OQAR-PQAR Default Configuration
- PS1179 Rev 4 OQAR-PQAR Dos and Don'ts
- PS1172 Rev 6 OQAR-PQAR Time and Date Formats
- PS1203 Rev 6 OQAR-PQAR Media Checking
- PS1223 Rev 6 OQAR-PQAR Recycling Mode Setting
- PS1234 Rev 3 OQAR-PQAR Media Reuse
- PS1224 Rev 3 OQAR-PQAR Remaining Capacity
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Industry standard PCMCIA ATA flash card
- 1,024 words per second
- Interfaces to ARINC 573/717 data acquisition (DFDAU) or data management (DMU) unit
- Disk erasure not necessary
- Normal or endless loop options
- Air Data Recording
- Quick Access Recording
- Flight operational quality assurance (FOQA)
- Flight Data Monitoring
The Curtiss-Wright Cockpit Panel Quick Access Recorder (CPQAR) is designed using open storage technologies and the latest electronic concepts to provide a highly reliable recorder that is simple to...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.