Parvus DuraNET 20-10 Rugged 20-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications. Featuring advanced Layer 2+ switching with 20 ports of non-blocking 10/100/1000 Mbps connectivity, an integrated management processor, and extremely low power consumption, the DuraNET 20-10 enables reliable local area network (LAN) switching across extended operating temperature ranges (-40 to +71°C) and extreme shock and vibration conditions. For both new platforms and technology refresh programs, the switch features MIL-DTL-38999 connectors in a sealed IP67 (dust and water proof) aluminum chassis. The unit serves as an ideal solution for connecting a large number of IP-enabled embedded devices, including computers, cameras, sensors, and command-and-control equipment deployed in digital networked architectures. To enhance reliability, the unit features no moving parts, a near cable-less internal design, industrial temperature grade components, EMI filtering, and an isolated DO-160/MIL-STD-1275/704 power supply that protects against vehicle voltage surges, spikes and transients.
This fully managed, Layer 2+ GbE switch provides a powerful set of carriergrade networking features, including support for IPv4 and IPv6 multicast traffic, Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), port control (speed/mode/ statistics, flow control), Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization, Link Aggregation (802.3ad), SNMPv1/v2/v3 management, secure authentication (802.1X, ACLs, Web/CLI), redundancy (RSTP/MSTP), precision timing (IEEE-1588v2), port monitoring, IGMP Snooping, Built-in Test (BIT), and data zeroization. The unit also supports Layer 3 IPv4/ IPv6 unicast static routing for IP routing to attached WAN and radio ports. The DuraNET 20- 10 is based on open architecture, modular embedded technology that can also be factory configured in combo-configurations with CurtissWright’s Parvus DuraMAR IP router subsystem (see DuraMAR 5915 “3X” Series) and/or select DuraCOR mission computers as well as DuraWORX systems – to support Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) consolidation. The unit is qualification tested to extreme MIL-STD-461F and RTCA/DO-160G EMI/ EMC and MIL-STD-810G and DO-160G thermal, shock, vibe, humidity, altitude, and ingress conditions, making it an ideal rugged COTS solution for C4ISR technology refresh and situational awareness upgrade programs requiring highly reliable in-vehicle managed Ethernet switching.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraNET 20-10 Switch Product Sheet
- Manual: DuraNET 20-10 User Manual
- Case Study: Rugged Switch Ensures Reliability for UGV On-board Network
- Case Study: Secure Network Router and Gigabit Switch for Maritime Patrol Aircraft
- Manual: CE Services Command Line Reference
- Case Study: Vehicle control processors and network for autonomous mining trucks
- Case Study: Highly Reliable Network Interface Capability for Missile Defense Platform
- Application Note: IEEE-1588 and NTP Configuration in CE Services
- White Paper: Choosing a Rugged Ethernet Switch/Router Solution
- Firmware: CE Services 3.4 binary image update v1.0.5 for 20-port SWI-22-10 and DuraNET 20-10
- Release notes for CE Services 3.4 software image v 1.0.5
- Firmware: CE Services v1.0.4 Firmware for DuraNET 20-10
- Release notes v1.0.4 for CE Services Firmware
- System Solutions Brochure
- Curtiss-Wright HTS/ECCN/CCATS Reference Table
- Rugged 20-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Layer 2+ Carrier Ethernet Software Management
- Size, Weight & Power (SWaP) Optimized: < 112 in3, 4 lb, < 20 W
- Low-Power, Energy Efficient Ethernet Compliant
- IEEE-1588v2 Precision Timing Protocol Support
- Qual Tested to Extreme Environment/EMI Conditions per DO-160, MIL-810G, MIL-461F
- Vehicle and Aircraft Compatible Power Supply (per DO-160, MIL-STD-704F, MIL-STD-1275D)
- IP67 Dust/Waterproof Aluminum Chassis
- Circular MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors
- Embedded Gigabit Ethernet Edge Networking
- Network-Centric Operations / Situational Awareness
- In-Vehicle and Aircraft LAN Switching
- Fixed and Rotary Wing (Un)manned Air Vehicles
- Tactical Ground Vehicles and Maritime Platforms
- C4ISR Technology Refresh and LRU Upgrades
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915 is a rugged Cisco IOS-managed mobile router designed to extend enterprise networking infrastructure beyond the reach of traditional fixed-networks into mobile and...
Parvus DuraMAR 5915 MIL-STD Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router Subsystem with Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Parvus DuraMAR 5915 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) Cisco IOS-managed secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card in an ultra-rugged...
The Parvus DuraNET 10-10 is an IP67-protected rugged unmanaged Ethernet switch designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IP-enabled equipment, such as onboard computers, cameras,...
The Parvus DuraNET 1059 is a rugged small form-factor, unmanaged 5-port 10/100 Ethernet switch subsystem designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IPenabled computers and other...
This product is not recommended for new design projects. Please consider the Parvus DuraNET 20-10 or DuraNET 20-11 switches as a migration path. The Parvus DuraNET 1268 is a rugged Layer 2...
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
The Parvus DuraNET 3000 is a ruggedized version of Cisco Systems’ IE-3000 industrial Ethernet switch, specifically hardened for use in demanding civil / military IP networking technology refresh...
Product Last Time Buy Notice - DuraNET 4948 The Parvus DuraNET 4948 is a ruggedized version of Cisco Systems' high performance Catalyst 4948E data center switch with forty-eight (48) downlink...
5-Port PC/104 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Unmanaged The Parvus PRV-1059 is a rugged VLAN-capable 5-port PC/104 Fast Ethernet switch featuring very low power consumption and highly...
The Parvus SWI-22-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch card optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive embedded military and civilian computer network...
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.