Parvus DuraNET 3000 Ruggedized Cisco IE-3000 L2/L3 Ethernet Switch, 8x/16x/24x 10/100 + 2x GigE Ports
The Parvus DuraNET 3000 is a ruggedized version of Cisco Systems’ IE-3000 industrial Ethernet switch, specifically hardened for use in demanding civil / military IP networking technology refresh applications. This fully managed network switch delivers the security, advanced Quality of Service (QoS), high availability, and manageability that customers expect from Cisco IOS-based switching technology, including optional Layer 3 IP routing services. Designed with mechanical enhancements to support deployment of data, video, and voice services in extreme temperatures, shock, vibration, humidity, and exposure to dust, water, and EMI/EMC environments, the unit requires no active cooling, is completely sealed against dust/water, and provides proven MIL-DTL-38999 connector interfaces (including a variant with a fiber optic Gigabit Ethernet uplink).
Leveraging the modular nature of the Cisco IE-3000 platform, Parvus’ DuraNET 3000 subsystem comes in several configurations to flexibly scale Ethernet port density from ten (10) to eighteen (18) or twenty-six (26) Ethernet ports. This enables customers to match size, weight, and power (SWaP), along with cost and functional requirements to program needs. Suitable for ground vehicle and aircraft installations, the DuraNET 3000 features MIL-STD-1275 / 704 transient protection and MIL-STD-461F filtering, and is qualified to meet MIL-STD-810G / DO-160G environmental conditions.
With software built on the Cisco IOS Catalyst architecture, the DuraNET 3000 offers ease of use and can be configured and managed using a web-based GUI Cisco Device Manager, plus network management tools like Cisco Network Assistant and CiscoWorks. The Layer 2 version features a specialized Catalyst 2960-based LAN Base Image, whereas the Layer 3 version offers a Catalyst 3750-based IP services image with a Layer 3 feature set. The Layer 3 switch supports high performance routing features, such as static, InterVLAN routing, dynamic routing protocols, multicast and IPv6 routing. Security features include port security, layer 2 to layer 4 access list, enhanced identity-based networking with 802.1x, network admission control, DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, IP source guard, private VLANs, and others. These features help protect network from unauthorized users, prevent denial of service attacks and ensure that sensitive information is protected.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraNET 3000 Product Sheet
- White Paper: Ruggedizing Cisco Ethernet Switches for Tactical Military Networking Requirements
- Case Study: Rugged Ethernet Switch deployed on-board space launch vehicle
- Manual: DuraNET 3000 User Manual
- 04/10/14 - Curtiss-Wright awarded contract by United Launch Alliance
- 04/24/14 - Curtiss-Wright Awarded Contract by Sierra Nevada Corporation
- IOS Image Feature List - Layer 3 IP Services for IE-3000 (as provided by Cisco Feature Navigator tool)
- IOS Image Feature List - Layer 2 LAN Base for IE-3000 (as provided by Cisco Feature Navigator tool)
- White Paper: Choosing a Rugged Ethernet Switch/Router Solution
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Cisco Technology
- Ruggedized Version of Cisco IE-3000 Industrial Ethernet Switch with Best-in- Class Layer 2 LAN IOS or Layer 3 IP Services IOS Software
- Optional Integrated IE-3000 Switch Expansion Module(s) to Scale Port Density from 10 to 26 Ethernet Ports to Meet Application Requirements
- Qualified to meet MIL-STD-810G/DO-160G Shock, Vibration, Thermal
- -40 to +71C Fanless Extended Temp Operation with No Moving Parts
- Rugged, Aluminum Chassis Sealed Against Water, Dust, and EMI
- Internal Structural Support and Component Potting for Shock/Vibe Resistance
- Circular MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors for Reliable Network Connections
- Filtered, Transient-Protected Power Supply for MIL Aircraft / Vehicle Use (per MIL-STD-1275D / MIL-STD-704F)
- Conformal Coated Boards for Humidity and Tin-Whisker Mitigation
- 2x GbE Uplink Ports + 8x / 16x / 24x Fast Ethernet Ports (NET-3000-11-01 Variant Provides 1x Copper and 1x Fiber Optic GbE Interfaces + 8x 10/100 Ports)
- RS-232 Serial Console
- IOS Management
- Cisco IOS® with Data, Video, and Voice Service Features for Security, QoS, and High Availability: TCP, UDP, Telnet, IGMP, IP, RADIUS, SNMP, RMON, DHCP, HTTPS, VLAN, Cisco Network Assistant, Cisco CLI over Serial, Cisco Device Manager over Web Browser
- Layer 3 IP Services (Optional) Support Inter-VLAN Routing, Advanced Routing Protocols, i.e. Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Static Routing, VRF Lite, Multicast Routing, etc.
- Redundancy/Quality of Service
- QoS Classification/Prioritization of Mission-Critical Data
- Link Aggregation (LACP) and FlexLinks for Quick Recovery
- Cisco Hot Standby Router, RSTP/MSTP Spanning Tree Protocol Fault Tolerance
- IEEE-1588v2 Precision Time Protocol for Nano-Second Precision
|NET-3000-10||DuraNET 3000 Switch, 2x GigE, 8x 10/100, Layer2 IOS|
|NET-3000-11||DuraNET 3000 Switch, 2x GigE, 8x 10/100, Layer3 IOS|
|NET-3000-11-01||DuraNET 3000 Switch, 1x Cu GigE, 1x Optical GigE, 8x 10/100, L3 IOS|
|CBL-2253-01||Starter Cableset for NET-3000-10/11, MIL-38999 to RJ-45|
|CBL-2253-04||Starter Cableset for NET-3000-11-01, MIL-38999 to RJ-45/LC Fiber Optics|
|NET-3000-12||DuraNET 3000 Switch, 2x GigE, 16x 10/100, Layer2 IOS|
|NET-3000-13||DuraNET 3000 Switch, 2x GigE, 16x 10/100, Layer3 IOS|
|CBL-2253-02||Starter Cableset for NET-3000-12/13, MIL-38999 to RJ-45|
|NET-3000-14||DuraNET 3000 Switch, 2x GigE, 24x 10/100, Layer2 IOS|
|NET-3000-15||DuraNET 3000 Switch, 2x GigE, 24x 10/100, Layer3 IOS|
|CBL-2253-03||Starter Cableset for NET-3000-14/15, MIL-38999 to RJ-45|
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915 is a rugged Cisco IOS-managed mobile router designed to extend enterprise networking infrastructure beyond the reach of traditional fixed-networks into mobile and...
Parvus DuraMAR 5915 MIL-STD Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router Subsystem with Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Parvus DuraMAR 5915 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) Cisco IOS-managed secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card in an ultra-rugged...
The Parvus DuraNET 10-10 is an IP67-protected rugged unmanaged Ethernet switch designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IP-enabled equipment, such as onboard computers, cameras,...
The Parvus DuraNET 1059 is a rugged small form-factor, unmanaged 5-port 10/100 Ethernet switch subsystem designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IPenabled computers and other...
This product is not recommended for new design projects. Please consider the Parvus DuraNET 20-10 or DuraNET 20-11 switches as a migration path. The Parvus DuraNET 1268 is a rugged Layer 2...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications....
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
The Parvus DuraNET 4948 is a ruggedized version of Cisco Systems' high performance Catalyst 4948E data center switch with forty-eight (48) downlink and four (4) uplink ports in a hardened 2U...
5-Port PC/104 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Unmanaged The Parvus PRV-1059 is a rugged VLAN-capable 5-port PC/104 Fast Ethernet switch featuring very low power consumption and highly...
The Parvus SWI-22-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch card optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive embedded military and civilian computer network...
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained...
The SMS-684 Switchbox is a 28-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch packaged in a rugged stand-alone chassis. This Ethernet switch is designed for rugged applications with no active cooling components...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.