SwitchBox SMS-684 Rugged 28-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch System
The SMS-684 Switchbox is a 28-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch packaged in a rugged stand-alone chassis. This Ethernet switch is designed for rugged applications with no active cooling components required, and is designed for reliable operation in harsh environments.
Uniquely suited to support inter-platform network centric applications, the SwitchBox SMS-684 supports 24x 10/100/1000 MB/s interfaces and 4x 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE)-SR fiber optic Ethernet ports.
All of the 1 GbE ports support full auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX crossover to simplify integration. Further, the switching core provides a full-speed, non-blocking architecture for full wire-speed performance on all ports.
The SwitchBox SMS-684 Ethernet Switch System is part of Curtiss-Wright's extensive family of rugged gigabit Ethernet switching/routing products.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 28-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 24 ports x 1 GbE
- 4 ports x 10 GbE
- Data plane designed with Broadcom StrataXGS III switch chip
- Control and management functionality designed using a NXP Power Architecture MPC8245 integrated system controller with 256MB SDRAM, 4MB boot flash, 128MB Flash File System Disk
- Fully integrated Layer 2 switching, Layer 3 routing, Quality of Service (QoS), IP multicast, security and network management
- All ports available on MIL-C-38999 connectors
- 28VDC power supply
- Ruggedization:conduction-cooled, extended temp
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained...
Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-684 FireBlade provides Systems Integrators with a fast, secure and unified approach to interconnect subsystems, chassis, cards, and compute nodes within any given platform...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.