3U VPX Ground Control System
The Curtiss-Wright 3U VPX Ground Control System (GCS) provides a flexible and rugged processing system suitable for ground applications such as fire control, turret control, weapons control and vehicle control (vetronics). This 3U VPX processing and networking rugged system provides an affordable low-risk complete hardware and software solution, ideal for space constrained applications.
The 3U VPX Ground Control System includes:
- Control Processor
- VICTORY compliant Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Power supply
- Dedicated XMC site for hosting VICTORY services
This rugged system is designed for inclusion of future upgrade capabilities such as support for local/network attached data storage and PMC sites for new I/O solutions.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
|Dimensions||10.77 x 3.97 x 7.97” (273.56 x 100.84 x 202.44 mm)|
|Weight||12.9 lb (5.85 kg)|
- 3U VPX ground control system that is low risk, affordable and proven in the field
- Small in size and light weight
- Flexible 3U VPX backplane that is interchangeable between different ground control applications and allows for future upgrade capabilities
- Two fully programmable Controller Area Network (CAN) bus
- VICTORY compliant Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 12 GbE port
- Supports legacy MIL-STD-1553 bridging to VICTORY
- Allows for local/network attached data storage
- PMC sites enables growth for new I/O solutions
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- Fire control
- Turret control
- Weapons control
- Vetronics and Vehicle control
- Mission computing
The VPX3-1259 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 5th Generation Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor. Pin-compatible with our...
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed with the NXP QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped...
Reduce your program risk and speed your time to market with the MPMC-933x family of 3U 3-slot rugged mission processing systems. These leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems can be...
In today’s market, customers are looking for ways to improve size, weight and power (SWaP) in their systems while keeping up with the demand for higher powered cards. Customers are also looking...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.