3U VPX Ground Control System
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions 3U VPX Ground Control System (GCS) is a flexible and rugged processing system suitable for ground applications such as fire control, turret control, weapons control and vehicle control. The 3U VPX GCS is an integrated processing and networking system, providing a complete hardware and software solution.
Packaged in a compact 3U VPX form factor and equipped with unprecedented processing power, the GCS is an affordable low-risk computing system, ideal for space constrained applications.
The 3U VPX Ground Control System includes:
- Control Processor
- VICTORY compliant Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Power supply
- Dedicated XMC site for hosting VICTORY services
This product is provisioned for VICTORY compliant Gigabit Ethernet switching and is built to allow for future upgrade capabilities such as support for local/network attached data storage and PMC sites for new I/O solutions. The 3U VPX Ground Vehicle Control System also supports legacy MIL-STD-1553 bridging to VICTORY.
Bringing VICTORY to COTS System Designers
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Engineering Capabilities datasheet
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- White Paper: Thinking Outside of the Box - Optimizing System Design with Embedded Expertise
- MPMC Systems Family Product Sheet
- 10/14/14 - VICTORY Shared Processing, Fire Control Computer, and Switch for Ground Vehicles Introduced by Curtiss-Wright
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- 3U VPX ground control system that is low risk, affordable and proven in the field
- Small in size and light weight
- Flexible 3U VPX backplane that is interchangeable between different ground control applications and allows for future upgrade capabilities
- Two fully programmable Controller Area Network (CAN) bus
- VICTORY compliant Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 12 GbE port
- Supports legacy MIL-STD-1553 bridging to VICTORY
- Allows for local/network attached data storage
- PMC sites enables growth for new I/O solutions
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- Fire control
- Turret control
- Weapons control
- Vetronics and Vehicle control
- Mission computing
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal processor with an extensive I/O complement to provide...
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed with the NXP QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped...
The VPX3-491 COTS GPU Application Accelerator / DSP card provides one NVIDIA Fermi architecture GPU device in a 3U OpenVPX form factor. Based on industry-standard MXM modules, the VPX3-491 is...
The VPX3-530, a rugged dual channel 4GSPS ADC/DAC packaged in the compact 3U form factor, is the ideal solution for SWaP-constrained defense applications such as SIGINT, ECM and Radar Warning...
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.