Sensor & Payload Management
Network Centric Mission Management Computer
Curtiss-Wright's rugged, conduction-cooled, network centric advanced mission management computer is designed to operate in a rugged military environment, and facilitates interfacing and data fusion of legacy, proprietary and emerging interfaces and payloads. The flexible mission management computer provides an open-architecture and scalable platform, packaged with high-processing capability and a high-speed fabric interconnect. Curtiss-Wright's rugged systems are fully qualified to perform in extreme environments.
Curtiss-Wright’s modular design consists of core technology building blocks:
- Chassis system (6U 21-slot with Serial RapidIO mesh, VPX-based conduction-cooled solution)
- High-performance 6U single board computers (SBCs) with GbE
- 6-port Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Interface
- 8-port 1Gbps Fibre Channel Interface
- Internal 64GB solid state SATA storage and/or 32GB RAM drive
- High-speed serial interface (up to 16Mbps in HDLC/sync mode)
- ECL Interface
- Wind River VxWorks 6.x BSP (future Linux BSP support)
- 28VDC MIL-STD-704E Power Input
- Power Consumption: < 1000W full configuration
- Weight: typical configuration 80 lbs; full 90 lbs (scaled down -45 lbs)
- MTBF: Depending on configuration (1500-2000h typical)
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Forced-air conduction-cooled rugged design
- Internal solid state storage
- VPX-based open architecture design
- Interfaces to EO/IR, mission data recorder, flight controls system and other mission critical payloads
- Video JPEG2000 CODEC (RS-170input/output)
- User programmable, flexible blanking control
- Friendly design for Red/Black separation
- Modular front panel
- Disciplined Rubidium Oscillator based 1PPS Source and distribution network
- Network Centric Warfare (NCW)
- Electronic warfare, electronic surveillance, electronic support measures
- UAV Sensor Management Unit (SMU)
- UAS ground control computer
- Payload management computer
- Processing cluster computer
- Weapons control
- Mission computer
The MPMC-931x family of 3U single-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military or aerospace requirements,...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions rugged, conduction-cooled, network centric flight control and management computer is designed to operate in a rugged UAV environment and provides a total flight...
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions provides rugged integrated vehicle electronics (vetronics) systems that match the needs of client-specific vehicle platform requirements. Our large variety of...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.