MPMC-931x Rugged 3U 1-slot Modular Computer
The MPMC-931x family of 3U single-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military or aerospace requirements, from benign laboratory to harsh avionics environments. The MPMC-931x is an integrated information processing system, providing complete hardware and software solutions.
Packaged in an ultra compact 3U form factor and equipped with unprecedented processing power, the MPMC-931x is an affordable low-risk computing system.
The slim profile of the MPMC-931x allows the unit to fit easily into available nooks on any platform making it ideal for space constrained applications such as UAVs, airborne platforms, ground vehicles, and other harsh avionic environments that require a rugged mission computer.
The MPMC-931x can be configured with a variety of boards from Curtiss-Wright’s embedded computing product library, depending on your system requirements.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- MPMC Application Ready COTS Systems family
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- White Paper: Thinking Outside of the Box - Optimizing System Design with Embedded Expertise
- White Paper: The Cure for the System Test & Qualification Headache: Pre-Qualified Systems Slash Design Risk, Lower Costs, and Speed Deployment
- White Paper: Speeding Up Design Verification Testing of VPX Systems
- Pilatus PC-21, a PCOTS Success Story
- System Integration Capabilities datasheet
- White Paper: 6U to 3U System Migration
- Comprehensive 3U VPX Solutions
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Rugged design system
- SWaP optimized
- Cold-plate cooled or natural convection chassis
- EMI filters and gaskets
- Supports either VPX or Compact PCI form factors
- Supports up to 3 XMC sites
- Mission computer
- Benign laboratories
- Harsh avionics environments
- Airborne platforms
- Ground vehicle electronics (vetronics)
The 3U OpenVPX CHAMP-XD1 (VPX3-482) rugged digital signal processor (DSP) engine module is designed for use in very computeintensive Industrial, Aerospace & Defense applications, enabling...
MPMC-9020 Rugged 2-Slot X/PMC Subsystem The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9020 is a 2-slot X/PMC compact, lightweight rugged subsystem designed for operating in harsh environments. Equipped with a...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-934x family of 3U 4-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-935x rugged integrated system solution accommodates the highest power 3U cards in the embedded computing market within a 5-slot, forced-air enclosure. The...
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed around NXP's QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped...
The VPX3-671 continues Curtiss-Wright's commitment to the US Army's VICTORY initiative by bringing the power and feature set of our Digital Beachhead VICTORY Ethernet Switch and Vehicle Management...
The VPX3-685 is a fully-featured Layer-2/Layer-3 managed Ethernet router with a highly integrated security subsystem. Enabling the vision of Network Centric connectivity, the VPX3-685 Secure...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.