MPMC-933x Rugged 3U 3-slot Ground Vehicle Computer
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-933x Mission Computer is a 3U 3-slot solution that incorporates a flexible and rugged processing system which can be easily configured to meet the needs of any military requirement. From benign laboratory to harsh deployed ground vehicle environments, the MPMC-933x is a rugged computer designed to fill multiple roles within ground vehicles.
The MPMC-933x system supports VPX form factor modules in a compact size, weight and power (SWaP) optimized package. The system is well equipped with, twelve ports of switched Gigabit Ethernet, five RS-232 serial ports, one Dual Redundant 1553 Bus, six TTL DIO, two fully programmable Controller Area Network (CAN) bus controllers and one fault reporting and logging/USB port. In addition, the system is designed and tested to meet requirements for nuclear survivability.
Mission system developers can greatly reduce up-front engineering costs and platform scale up time by immediately building off the Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) solution. The MPMC-933x incorporates rugged computing and networking component packages allowing developers to focus on software and algorithm development, while meeting I/O, performance, and environmental program requirements.
The MPMC-933x is a modular system design supporting not only the vehicle databus in legacy MIL-STD-1553, but also the emerging VICTORY databus.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- MPMC-933x 3-slot 3U VPX Mission Computer Product Sheet
- Comprehensive 3U VPX Solutions
- Case Study: 3U VPX Fire Control & Vehicle Computer
- MPMC Systems Family Product Sheet
- White Paper: Thinking Outside of the Box - Optimizing System Design with Embedded Expertise
- White Paper: Speeding Up Design Verification Testing of VPX Systems
- White Paper: The Cure for the System Test & Qualification Headache: Pre-Qualified Systems Slash Design Risk, Lower Costs, and Speed Deployment
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- Engineering Capabilities datasheet
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- MPMC-933x Vetronics System Physical Specification
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.77 x 3.97 x 7.97" (27.35 x 10.08 x 20.24cm)
- Weight: 12.9 lb (5.85kg)
- Single board computer based on NXP MPC8610 PA with e600
- VICTORY-compliant 12-port L2 Gigabit Ethernet Switch with host, NXP P2020 processor
- Natural convection system for -46°C to +71°C environment
- Designed and tested for nuclear survivability
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810 and MILSTD-461
- Designed to support 2 Level Maintenance with a Line-Replaceable Module architecture
- Fire control
- Weapons control
- Vehicle control/management
- Turret control
- Missile control
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions 3U VPX Ground Control System (GCS) is a flexible and rugged processing system suitable for ground applications such as fire control, turret control,...
The MPMC-931x family of 3U single-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military or aerospace requirements,...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-934x Mission Computer family of 3U 4-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.