MPMC-934x Wideband Microwave Receiver Rugged Quick Start Kit
The Wideband Microwave Receiver Quick Start Kit (QSK) integrates Curtiss-Wright Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC), Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), processing and chassis hardware with a highperformance VHF/UHF/SHF tuner from partner company DRS Technologies. Available in a rugged, flexible chassis, the Wideband Microwave Receiver QSK is a pre-integrated, ready to use solution for your development as a ruggedized, sealed unit for field testing environments.
This rugged chassis offers flexibility so you can configure features to meet your needs. You can use one or two DRS tuners, which are available in one or two channel versions, to support up to four RF channels. Since Meritec’s VPXplus cabling system is used for backplane I/O, you can easily tailor the I/O and/or add more boards to the system to meet your unique requirements.
Once your development is complete, Curtiss-Wright can produce a fully qualified system customized to your requirements.
You receive a proven, pre-integrated package ready to power up and use. Just connect your signal source, and start experimenting. With the supplied LabVIEW® application, you can control the tuners, capture signals, and display results using the SBC’s built-in graphics. Or, for remote control, you can use standard X windows terminal applications to connect to the SBC’s Linux operating system.
Example FPGA HDL code and software helps you begin customizing the QSK to run your application. Training is available as an optional extra to help your team through the learning curve.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Wideband Microwave Receiver QSK Product Sheet
- Case Study: 3U VPX Software Defined Radio Solution
- Comprehensive 3U VPX Solutions
- MPMC Systems Family Product Sheet
- White Paper: Thinking Outside of the Box - Optimizing System Design with Embedded Expertise
- White Paper: The Cure for the System Test & Qualification Headache: Pre-Qualified Systems Slash Design Risk, Lower Costs, and Speed Deployment
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- Engineering Capabilities datasheet
- System Solutions Brochure
- VPX3-530 transceiver with Virtex-7 FPGA
- 4 x 2 Gsps 12-bit ADCs (or 2 x 4 Gsps)
- 2 x 5.6 Gsps 14-bit DACs
- DRS SI-9170/CC-1,2 Sparrow Tuner
- Input frequency: 70 MHz to 18.25 GHz
- ++IF out: 1 GHz, with 500 MHz bandwidth
- VPX3-1258 Intel i7 4th Gen Haswell SBC
- Lab or rugged 3U VPX chassis
- Signals Intelligence COMINT, ELINT
- Electronic warfare
The XCLK1 high-frequency clock generator is a PMC/XMC module that provides high-speed I/O resources including analog-to-digital converters and as many as six synchronized sample clocks. The XCLK1,...
The VPX3-530, a rugged dual channel 4GSPS ADC/DAC packaged in the compact 3U form factor, is the ideal solution for SWaP-constrained defense applications such as SIGINT, ECM and Radar Warning...
The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-934x Mission Computer family of 3U 4-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.