MPMC-935x Rugged 3U 5-slot Mission Computer
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-935x family of 3U 5-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military or aerospace requirements, from benign laboratory to harsh avionics environments. The MPMC-935x is an integrated information processing system, providing complete hardware and software solutions.
The MPMC-935x leverages Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) technology in application-specific requirements to provide a high performance, state of-the-art computing solution. By utilizing tried and tested Curtiss-Wright COTS products, the MPMC-935x is an affordable low-risk computing system.
The MPMC-935x is a five slot 3U system that supports either VPX or CompactPCI (cPCI) form factors. It allows up to four single board computers (SBCs) (or PMC carrier cards) and five X/PMC modules(depending on chosen SBC) be housed in a rugged forced air-cooled chassis. The MPMC-935x can be configured to support both Power Architecture and Intel- based SBCs.
The MPMC-935x is a rugged computer designed to fill multiple roles in air and land vehicles. It is a packaged COTS solution that can greatly reduce up front development costs and through achieving economies of scale in production, reduces recurring costs while meeting the I/O, performance and environmental requirements of the system.
The MPMC-935x achieves these challenging goals through high-quality engineering and designing for the future. The MPMC-935x is a modular system consisting of multiple VPX or cPCI backplanes, front connector interfaces, front panels, sidewalls, SBC) and X/PMCs (depending on selected SBC)
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- MPMC-935x 3U System Product Sheet
- MPMC-9351-0003 3U System Product Sheet
- Comprehensive 3U VPX Solutions
- MPMC Systems Family Product Sheet
- 12/18/12 - Curtiss-Wright Awarded Contract by Pilatus Aircraft Ltd
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- White Paper: Thinking Outside of the Box - Optimizing System Design with Embedded Expertise
- White Paper: Speeding Up Design Verification Testing of VPX Systems
- Pilatus PC-21, an Integrated Systems Success Story
- Engineering Capabilities datasheet
- White Paper: 6U to 3U System Migration
- White Paper: The Cure for the System Test & Qualification Headache: Pre-Qualified Systems Slash Design Risk, Lower Costs, and Speed Deployment
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Processing: Intel or Power Architecture
- 3U OpenVPX
- 5-slot system
- Dimensions: 10.72" x 5.11" x 7.62"
- Weight fully populated: 16 lbs(7.26kg)
- Power supply: 28 VDC input
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-704E, DO-160E
- Optional Interfaces
- MIL-STD-1553 - Up to two dual redundant channels
- ARINC 429 - Up to 32 channels
- Video up to 4 outputs
- DVI, LVDS or VGA
- Video input, up to 6 channels
- NTSC, PAL, RS-170
The 3U OpenVPX CHAMP-XD1 (VPX3-482) rugged digital signal processor (DSP) engine module is designed for use in very compute-intensive Industrial, Aerospace & Defense applications, enabling...
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed with the NXP QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped...
The VPX3-530, a rugged dual channel 4GSPS ADC/DAC packaged in the compact 3U form factor, is the ideal solution for SWaP-constrained defense applications such as SIGINT, ECM and Radar Warning...
The VPX3-671 continues Curtiss-Wright's commitment to the US Army's VICTORY initiative by bringing the power and feature set of our Digital Beachhead VICTORY Ethernet Switch and Vehicle Management...
The VPX3-685 is a fully-featured Layer-2/Layer-3 managed Ethernet router with a highly integrated security subsystem. Enabling the vision of Network Centric connectivity, the VPX3-685 Secure...
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.