Parvus DuraCOR 312 Rugged Miniature Modular Mission Computer w/NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X1
The Parvus DuraCOR 312 is an ultra-small form factor (USFF) modular mission computer built around the NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X1 (TX1) “supercomputer-on-a module” integrated in a miniature rugged chassis with MIL-grade high-density connectors. Delivering powerful NVIDIA CUDA GPGPU signal processing and quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A57 embedded computing for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned and unmanned vehicle and sensor platforms, the unit combines a massively parallel, many-core architecture boasting one of the highest computing FLOPS-per-watt architectures on the market. The computer also has an ultra-reliable modular design boasting rugged removable Flash storage, multiple Mini-PCIe I/O card expansion, and an aerospace-grade power supply in a fanless IP67-rated mechanical package that operates over extended temperatures and handles harsh shock and vibration.
While the low-power DuraCOR 312 is miniature in size, this rugged COTS mission computer LRU packs performance with a 4-core ARMv8 processor and 256 Maxwell/CUDA-core GPU along with multiple add-on I/O and storage expansion options to support additional vetronics/avionics interfaces beyond its already comprehensive set of base I/O (which include Ethernet, serial, USB, DIO and video ports). The unit includes internal M.2, mSATA and microSD card slots, as well as an optional removable 2.5” SATA SSD storage option for high capacity storage and information assurance requirements. Like other DuraCOR models, the 312 leverages both an ecosystem of rugged COTS Mini-PCIe modules (including MILSTD-1553 and ARINC429 avionics databus interfaces) and Curtiss-Wright’s responsive, cost-competitive application engineering services to deliver Modified COTS (MCOTS) variants quickly and without a traditional NRE fee.
With ruggedization to extend native Jetson TX1 operation, the DuraCOR312 is designed to operate reliability in extreme environments, making it well suited on-board civil and military aircraft and vehicle platforms. Comprehensive qualification testing is pending to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-704F and RTCA/DO-160G conditions for environmental, power and EMI (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity, altitude, power spikes/surges, conducted/radiated emissions and susceptibility). In addition, optional 50 ms power hold-up capabilities are supported for MIL-STD-704F aircraft power switch-over requirements.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraCOR 312 Miniature Computer Product Sheet
- White Paper: Leveraging Modular Open System Architecture for Modified COTS
- White Paper: Ultra-Small Form Factor Mission Systems: Great Things Come in Small Packages
- Ruggedized NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X1 supercomputer module:
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57
- 256 CUDA core Maxwell GPU rated for 1 TFLOPS floating-point shader perfomance
- Thermal enhancement for wider temp operation
- Miniature SWaP-optimized form factor:
- Small size: ~1.4 x 5.2 x 5.4” (3.6 x 13.2 x 13.6 cm)
- Lightweight: ~ 1.5 lb (< 0.68 kgs)
- Power: ~ 20 W
- Rugged IP67 chassis with micro-mini MIL-performance circular connectors
- Modular I/O architecture: up to three slots for add-on Mini-PCIe I/O cards (to support avionics and vetronics I/O scalability)
- Rugged Flash SSD storage: eMMC + M.2 / mSATA / microSD card / removable 2.5” SATA
- 28 VDC MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply for aircraft and ground vehicles; optional 50 ms power hold-up
- Qual testing pending for extreme MILSTD- 810G/DO-160 thermal, shock, vibration, altitude, humidity; also MILSTD- 461F/DO-160G EMI/EMC
- In-vehicle and airborne rugged mission computing and sensor integration
- High-performance embedded computing (HPEC) and general-purpose graphics processing
- SWaP-sensitive C4ISR automomous vehicles, ISR, EW, targeting systems
Parvus DuraNET 20-11 Rugged Ultra-miniature 8-Port GbE Switch, Fully Managed, MIL Circular Connectors
The Parvus DuraNET 20-11 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) 8-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch optimized for extremely demanding size, weight and power...
The Parvus DuraCOR 310 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) tactical mission computer based on a low-power, four-core NXP i.MX6 Quad ARM processor equipped with a rugged Flash disk and PCIe-Mini...
The Parvus DuraCOR 311 is an ultra-small form factor (USFF) rugged embedded computer/controller based on a low-power, quad-core Intel Atom 3845 (Bay Trail-I) processor equipped with a rugged Flash...
The Parvus DuraCOR 8041 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) tactical mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core, 4th generation Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor, PCI Express (PCIe)...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.