Parvus DuraCOR 80-40 2nd gen Core i7 Mission Computer
The Parvus DuraCOR 80-40 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) tactical mission computer subsystem based on the high performance Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge processor with a high-speed, stackable PCI-Express bus (PCIe/104) architecture for I/O card expansion. Optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned or unmanned vehicle applications, the DuraCOR 80-40 combines powerful graphics and multi-core processing with ultra-reliable mechanical robustness and modular I/O expansion for extreme environmental (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity) and EMI performance per MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G and MIL-STD-461F.
Delivering new capabilities for C4ISR command & control, image processing and surveillance requirements, the DuraCOR 8040 features modular interlocking chassis segments with pre-installed MIL-DTL-38999 connectors and an internal power/control bus to ease the integration of application-specific PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express I/O cards and meet high-speed mission payload I/O requirements. Standard I/O includes 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 6x USB, 2x RS232, 16-bit GPIO, dual display outputs (VGA, HDMI), stereo audio, PS2, and a stackable PCIe/104 bus. The unit mounts either horizontally or vertically and supports factory integration of the Cisco IOS-managed DuraMAR 5915 router and/or application I/O into a single appliance combination of computer + router + switch + application I/O. The DuraCOR 80-40 is completely sealed (IP67), requires no active cooling, includes a military-grade power supply supporting aircraft (MIL-STD-704F) and ground vehicle (MIL-STD-1275D) voltages, and features a hinged panel on the rear with two slots for removable, high capacity 2.5" SATA Solid State Disks (SSD).
Like other Parvus DuraCOR mission computer products, the DuraCOR 80-40 features a modular, expandable design based on open architecture rugged embedded technologies. This rugged subsystem features electrical/mechanical I/O expansion capabilities that enable rapid subsystem integration of platform-specific I/O interfaces. Well suited for tailoring to specific programs requirements, these DuraCOR computers leverage a large ecosystem of rugged PC104 modules together with Curtiss-Wright’s responsive and costcompetitive application engineering services to deliver Modified COTS (MCOTS) subsystems in a few short weeks without a traditional NRE fee. Please consult with your sales representative or application engineer to discuss your specific requirements.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraCOR 80-40 Mission Computer Product Sheet
- Manual: DuraCOR 80-40 User Manual
- Parvus DuraCOR Development Kit (DTK) Datasheet
- White Paper: Engineering Today's Military Electronics to Meet Size, Weight and Power Demands
- White Paper: Merging Computing and Comms to Address Military Vehicle SWaP Requirements
- Curtiss-Wright HTS/ECCN/CCATS Reference Table
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- 09/16/14 - Curtiss-Wright Includes DO-160 Commercial Aviation Environmental Testing for Latest Parvus Computers, Routers, and Switches at No Additional Cost
- High Performance CPU: Intel 2nd Generation Core i7 (Sandy Bridge) Processor, 2.2 GHz , Dual-Core, 8 GB DRAM with Integrated GPU and Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) Signal Processing
- Connectivity & I/O
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Interfaces
- 6x USB 2.0, 2x RS-232 Serial, 16x Discrete DIO
- Dual Video Output (VGA, HDMI), Stereo Audio, PS2
- Dual Slots for Removable 2.5" SATA Solid State Disks (on Rear)
- Other I/O Configurations by Special Order (i.e. MIL-STD-1553/ARINC429/Ethernet Switch/Video Encoders, FPGA/DSP Modules, Analog/Digital I/O)
- Rugged Mechanical Design
- Qual Tested to MIL-STD-810G/DO-160G Shock, Vibration, Thermal, Altitude, Humidity
- -40 to +71C Fanless Extended Temp Operation with No Moving Parts
- Corrosion-Resistant, Aluminum Chassis Sealed Against Water, Dust, EMI
- Sealed, Hinged Panel on Rear for Dual Removable SATA SSD Storage
- Circular MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors for Reliable I/O Connections
- Filtered, Transient-Protected Power Supply for Aircraft and Vehicle Use
- Qual Tested to MIL-STD-461F Conducted/Radiated Emissions & Susceptibility
- Conformal Coating for Humidity/Tin-Whisker Mitigation
- Flexible / Robust Mounting – Base Flange Mount or Side Boss Mount
- Modular Interlocking Chassis Design Supports Stackable PCIe104 I/O Card Expansion for High Speed Interconnect (2-3 Card Slots Per Expansion Chassis Segment)
- Pre-Installed MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors and Internal Power/Control Bus Enable Integration of PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express Cards by Factory
- Factory Mateable w/DuraMAR 5915 Router for Computer + Router + Switch Appliance
|DUCOR-80-40-00||DuraCOR 80-40 - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE, 8GB RAM|
|DUCOR-80-40-10||DuraCOR 80-40 - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE, 8GB RAM, 1x Expansion Segment|
|DUCOR-80-40-20||DuraCOR 80-40 - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE, 8GB RAM, 2x Expansion Segments|
|SSD-8040-0XXX-0X||32-128 GB Capacities 2.5" SSD, Delkin, Industrial SLC NAND Flash, Mounting Tray|
|SSD-8040-0XXX-1X||64-256 GB Capacities 2.5" Secure SSD, Microsemi Trrust-Stor, Industrial SLC NAND Flash, Mounting Tray|
|CBL-80-40-00||Starter Breakout Cable Set for J1, J11, J12 (DTL-38999 to PC Connectors & Power) - DuraCOR 80-40|
|MCH-80-40-00||Spare Mounting Tray for 2.5" Form Factor SSD - DuraCOR 80-40|
|DTK-80-40-00||Development Kit - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE PCIe104 SBC, Power Supply, HDD, Breakout Cables, CentOS Linux|
|DTK-80-40-01||Development Kit - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE PCIe104 SBC, Power Supply, HDD, Breakout Cables, WIN7-Pro64|
The Parvus DuraCOR 830 is a rugged tactical mission processor based on the ultra low-power 1.6 GHz Intel Atom CPU, optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-constrained military /...
The Parvus DuraWORX 10-10 is an ultra-rugged multi-function computing and networking system that combines a high performance 2nd gen Intel Core i7-based mission processor and a Cisco 5915...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.