Parvus DuraWORX 8041 4th gen Core i7 CPU, Cisco IOS Router
4th Gen Core i7 CPU, Cisco IOS Router
The Parvus DuraWORX 8041 is an ultra-rugged multi-function computing and networking system that combines a high performance 4th Gen Intel Core i7-based mission processor and a Cisco 5915 IOS-managed secure network router into a single modular platform validated through extensive qual testing for highly demanding thermal, shock, and vibration environments. Integrating the capabilities of the standalone Parvus DuraCOR 8041 computer and DuraMAR 5915 router subsystems with options for DuraNET Ethernet switching and Mini-PCIe/PCIe104 I/O card expansion, the DuraWORX 8041 is a scalable, all-in-one computing system aimed at reducing size, weight and power (SWaP) and simplifying systems integration (thermal, cabling, power, installation) in tactical computing, IP networking and situational awareness applications. DuraWORX solutions enable functional subsystem consolidation and reduction in the number of Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) together with extreme environmental (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity) and EMI performance per MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G and MIL-STD-461F. The 80-41 model reduces size and weight, while boosting performance over legacy 10-10 model.
Based on a powerful quad-core Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor paired with a Cisco 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) in a fan-less, waterproof IP67 chassis, the DuraWORX 8041 delivers new computing and communications capabilities for mobile, airborne, ground vehicle applications operating at the tactical network edge. The unit supports C4ISR command and control, image processing, and surveillance requirements, while aggregating peripheral devices (cameras, sensors, computers) from outdoor and embedded IP network infrastructure into a manageable, highly secure IP network. The unit enables Cisco Systems enterprise networking infrastructure to extend beyond the reach of traditional fixed networks into mobile and embedded systems applications. Extensive IPv4/IPV6 routing protocols, firewall and intrusion detection functionality, encryption (AES/NSA Suite B), remote VoIP phone services, and Mobile Ad Hoc network (MANET) routing for on-demand network connectivity to UHF/VHF/Wi-Fi/tactical radio platforms is supported.
Due to its modular interlocking chassis design, the DuraWORX 8041 can optionally be fit with either a Cisco IOS or Vitesse CE Services-based network switch (based on the DuraNET 30-2020 or DuraNET 20-10 subsystems) to increase Ethernet port count and add managed Layer 2 switching capabilities. The system’s computer features two internal Mini PCIe card I/O slots with pre-routed pins going to external connectors for optional avionics databus interfaces (i.e. MIL-STD-1553, ARINC429) or other COM/DIO/Analog/Network/ Video modules. Add-on I/O expansion segments can be coupled with the base mechanical system for additional I/O expansion via PCIe/104 cards. Application engineering services are available for modified COTS (MCOTS) configurations at minimal/no NRE for pre-integration of I/O cards.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraWORX 8041 Rugged Multi-Function System Product Sheet
- Product Change Notice - DuraCOR 8041 & DuraWORX 8041
- Manual: DuraWORX 80-41 User Manual (and related manuals for COR/MAR subassemblies)
- Manual: CE Services Command Line Reference
- Case Study: Secure Router/Processor for Airborne Multi-Link Communications Gateway
- Case Study: Vehicle control processors and network for autonomous mining trucks
- White Paper: Tradeoffs with Hardware Versus Software-based Rugged Cisco IOS Embedded Services Router Systems
- White Paper: Leveraging Modular Open System Architecture for Modified COTS
- White Paper: Consolidate Line Replaceable Units while considering strict Size, Weight and Power constraints
- SWaP-optimized Intel mission processor and Cisco IP Router (DuraCOR + DuraMAR)
- 2.4 GHz quad-Core 4th gen Intel Core i7 processor + Cisco 5915 ESR router
- Modular I/O architecture: options for integrated Ethernet switch and MiniPCIe or PCIe/104 I/O cards
- Designed and qual-tested for extreme MIL-STD-810G, DO-160, and MILSTD-461F environmental and EMI conditions
- 28 VDC MIL-STD-1275/704/DO-160 power supply with voltage transient protections
- Rugged IP67 (dust/waterproof) aluminum chassis with MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
- Scalable LRU consolidation
- Rugged civil/military embedded processor/network services
- Fixed/rotary wing (un)manned air vehicles
- Tactical ground vehicles/outdoor platforms
- Embedded IP networking tactical edge applications
- C4ISR technology refresh/LRU upgrades
Product Change Notice - DuraCOR 8041 The Parvus DuraCOR 8041 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) tactical mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core, 4th generation Intel Core i7...
Parvus DuraMAR 5915 MIL-STD Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router Subsystem with Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Parvus DuraMAR 5915 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) Cisco IOS-managed secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card in an ultra-rugged...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications....
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.