MPMC-902x 2-slot P/XMC Mission Computer
MPMC-9020 Dual Mezzanine Card Multi-Platform Modular Computer
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9020 is compact, lightweight yet rugged subsystem designed to operate in harsh environments. Equipped with a built-in controller and power supply, the MPMC-9020 mission computer supports two PMC/XMC mezzanine cards without requiring an additional single board computer (SBC) to drive the system. By eliminating the need for a 3U controller module, the MPMC-9020 offers modular functionality to platforms where size, weight, power and cost considerations are paramount.
The built-in controller card supports full mezzanine pin routing to the front panel, allowing the MPMC-9020 to provide the complete I/O set of the installed mezzanine to the system integrator
The MPMC-9020 mission, video or image processing system is housed in a rugged enclosure designed to meet MIL-STD-810 for environmental conditions, MIL-STD-461 for EMI, and MIL-STD-710 for power.
If you need customization of this system to your program requirements, click here to learn more about our system integration and program management services.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- System BIT fact sheet
- White Paper: The Cure for the System Test & Qualification Headache: Pre-Qualified Systems Slash Design Risk, Lower Costs, and Speed Deployment
- White Paper: Thinking Outside of the Box - Optimizing System Design with Embedded Expertise
- White Paper: Speeding Up Design Verification Testing of VPX Systems
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- Engineering Capabilities datasheet
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Dual XMC/PMC mezzanine backplane
- 3U OpenVPX
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 10.5 x 5.5”(60.04 x 266.7 x 139.7 mm)
- Volume: 655 in³ (1.073e+7 mm3)
- Weight: >3 lb (1.36 kg) (fully populated)
- Power Supply: 28 VDC input
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-704
- Thermal management
- Technology refresh (retrofit)
- Fire control
- Turret control
- Weapons control
- Vetronics and Vehicle control
- General processing
- Video and image processing
- Mission computing
The MPMC-9105 Versatile Mission Computer (VMC) is one of the smallest members of our Integrated Subsystems family of Application Ready COTS Systems and is designed specifically for vetronic and...
The PMC-704/704A PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) is a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) feature rich graphics and video capture product designed for harsh environments. This IEEE 1386.1 Graphics PMC module...
The PMC-FPGA05 Xilinx Virtex-5 LX110 or LX155 FPGA based PMC module offers high-speed, customizable data I/O and PCI-X interface to the host computer. The powerful FPGA is boosted by multiple banks...
Using the NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture MPC7447A/7448 processors with Altivec technology, the SCP/DCP-124 is a capable, low powered Single Board Computer. With a 64-bit PMC site...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.