AVDU-2650 Mission Display
Typically the AVDU-2650 10.4" Rugged Mission Display is used in conjunction with multi-sensor FLIR cameras, moving maps and video recorder/s where the control over signal input, moving map functionality and video recorder control is gained from the display. In addition to control of up to two video recorders the AVDU-2650 shows recording status and can give warning of recording errors. Alternatively the AVDU-2650 can be used by OEM’s where up to 24 soft keys and/or a touch screen interface is required to control other external equipment.
Like all AVDU series displays, the AVDU-2650 offers a wide range of video and VGA compatibility and gives the user a choice of inputs to satisfy most applications. As standard, the display offers excellent video quality and features such as PIP, video freeze frame, video zoom and full range dimming. The front button key legends can be customized to match the installation.
For night vision goggle operation we can fit a dual LED backlight. This gives the operator bright, clear and colorful daylight images readable in direct sunlight and an NVG compatible filtered display for night time operations.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- AVDU2650 10.4" Mission Display Product Sheet
- AVDU Rugged Mission Displays Product Sheet
- White Paper: Characteristics of Quality Mission Displays
- Case Study: Managing High-Definition Video for a Police Surveillance Application
- White Paper: Video Management Systems Support Services
- Video Management Systems for Light Utility Helicopters Applications datasheet
- Video Management Systems for Law Enforcement Applications
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- White Paper: The Benefits of Integrated Video Management
- Case Study: Integrating Sensors and Moving Maps in a Video Management System
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Very high-brightness display
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP), sized and positioned on the screen by user menu
- Multiple video inputs, with instant switching between inputs to view
- Digital freeze frame
- SCALAR digital zoom
- NVG filter option
- Touch screen interface
- Joystick for use with moving map or to control display functions
- High-Definition (HD) video input
- Airborne surveillance
- Energy/Utility cable inspection
- Situational awareness
Curtiss-Wright’s AVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and a rich...
Designed for compact, lightweight applications, this video display features picture-in-picture (PIP), video freeze frame and video zoom for aerial surveillance applications. The AVDU-1626/7 6"...
The AVDU-2655 is a 10.4” multi-function mission display and has been designed to offer the most comprehensive range of functions available in a compact unit. Building on the industry-leading...
The AVDU-3824 15" mission display with 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution, offers users a wide variety of functionality with multiple video inputs. Using the standard equipped soft keys, the user...
Designed specifically for use with the new range of HD EO cameras available for aerial surveillance, the Skyquest AVDU-5008 20" widescreen HD rugged LCD mission display offers industry leading...
Designed for use with high-definition aerial surveillance cameras the Curtiss-Wright AVDU-5008-EP 20" widescreen rugged LCD mission display offers super video quality combined with an embedded...
The GVDU family of displays are a line of low cost LCD mission displays, developed for the ground vehicle market, from decades of industry-leading experience in reliability and ruggedization....
Curtiss-Wright's new generation of small form factor rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode night vision imaging...
Curtiss-Wright’s SVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass, dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and full...
A Curtiss-Wright Video Management System (VMS) offers a complete integrated video solution for airborne and ground platforms. A VMS includes rugged displays, video distribution and recording...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.