AVDU-3824 Mission Display
The AVDU-3824 15" mission display with 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution, offers users a wide variety of functionality with multiple video inputs. Using the standard equipped soft keys, the user can control multiple external devices such as video recorders, or communicate over an optional serial interface to a moving map. The unit is also available with touchscreen and NVG filtering and can be customised to meet specific customer requirements. The unit can be operated as a single display or ideally is best suited connected up to one of our video distribution units to become part of a full video management system (VMS).
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: The Benefits of Integrated Video Management
- White Paper: Video Management Systems Support Services
- Video Management Systems for Light Utility Helicopters Applications datasheet
- Video Management Systems for Law Enforcement Applications
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Case Study: Managing High-Definition Video for a Police Surveillance Application
- White Paper: Characteristics of Quality Mission Displays
- Case Study: Integrating Sensors and Moving Maps in a Video Management System
- System Solutions Brochure
- XGA resolution
- High brightness, high contrast display
- Portrait or landscape modes
- Internal NVG filter system
- Multiple video inputs
- VGA & RGB inputs
- PIP (Picture-in-picture) and video freeze frame function
- Video electronic zoom function (SCALAR zoom)
- Soft-keys version for use with OEM equipment
- 256 grey scales for optimum quality thermal imaging images
- Wide operating temperature range for military applications
- Fast video response time for smear free fast video display
- Full dimming capability for low light operations
- Touch screen option
- All aluminum case construction for installation flexibility
Curtiss-Wright’s AVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and a rich...
Designed for compact, lightweight applications, this video display features picture-in-picture (PIP), video freeze frame and video zoom for aerial surveillance applications. The AVDU-1626/7 6"...
Typically the AVDU-2650 10.4" Rugged Mission Display is used in conjunction with multi-sensor FLIR cameras, moving maps and video recorder/s where the control over signal input, moving map...
The AVDU-2655 is a 10.4” multi-function mission display and has been designed to offer the most comprehensive range of functions available in a compact unit. Building on the industry-leading...
Designed specifically for use with the new range of HD EO cameras available for aerial surveillance, the Skyquest AVDU-5008 20" widescreen HD rugged LCD mission display offers industry leading...
Designed for use with high-definition aerial surveillance cameras the Curtiss-Wright AVDU-5008-EP 20" widescreen rugged LCD mission display offers super video quality combined with an embedded...
The GVDU family of displays are a line of low cost LCD mission displays, developed for the ground vehicle market, from decades of industry-leading experience in reliability and ruggedization....
Curtiss-Wright's new generation of small form factor rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode night vision imaging...
Curtiss-Wright’s SVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass, dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and full...
A Curtiss-Wright Video Management System (VMS) offers a complete integrated video solution for airborne and ground platforms. A VMS includes rugged displays, video distribution and recording...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.