AVDU-2655 Mission Display
The AVDU-2655 is a 10.4” multi-function mission display and has been designed to offer the most comprehensive range of functions available in a compact unit. Building on the industry-leading flexibility of our standard displays, the AVDU-2655 offers the user additional functionality usually associated with much larger displays or video management systems, including a comprehensive video input/output matrix allowing for a significant number of different signals and signal types to be both displayed and distributed from the display to other equipment.
Thanks to the versatile design of the input and output matrix, the AVDU-2655 is ideally suited to multiple applications and offers aircraft integrators and manufacturers the opportunity to design and approve one single product part number to meet the requirements of various aircraft configurations, thereby saving future design and certification costs.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- AVDU2655 10.4" Mission Display Product Sheet
- AVDU Rugged Mission Displays Product Sheet
- White Paper: Characteristics of Quality Mission Displays
- Case Study: Managing High-Definition Video for a Police Surveillance Application
- White Paper: Video Management Systems Support Services
- Video Management Systems for Light Utility Helicopters Applications datasheet
- Video Management Systems for Law Enforcement Applications
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- White Paper: The Benefits of Integrated Video Management
- Case Study: Integrating Sensors and Moving Maps in a Video Management System
- System Solutions Brochure
- High brightness, high-resolution rugged display
- Perfect dimming control for night time and low light missions
- NVG compatibility (option)
- Touch screen interface (option)
- Flexible installation design
- Multiple video inputs
- VGA (PC or graphics) inputs
- High-definition (HD) video I/O
- Signal matrix flexibility
- Remote aircraft dimming control
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Picture-by-Picture mode
- Airborne surveillance
- Energy/Utility cable inspection
- Situational awareness
Curtiss-Wright’s AVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and a rich...
Designed for compact, lightweight applications, this video display features picture-in-picture (PIP), video freeze frame and video zoom for aerial surveillance applications. The AVDU-1626/7 6"...
Typically the AVDU-2650 10.4" Rugged Mission Display is used in conjunction with multi-sensor FLIR cameras, moving maps and video recorder/s where the control over signal input, moving map...
The AVDU-3824 15" mission display with 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution, offers users a wide variety of functionality with multiple video inputs. Using the standard equipped soft keys, the user...
Designed specifically for use with the new range of HD EO cameras available for aerial surveillance, the Skyquest AVDU-5008 20" widescreen HD rugged LCD mission display offers industry leading...
Designed for use with high-definition aerial surveillance cameras the Curtiss-Wright AVDU-5008-EP 20" widescreen rugged LCD mission display offers super video quality combined with an embedded...
The GVDU family of displays are a line of low cost LCD mission displays, developed for the ground vehicle market, from decades of industry-leading experience in reliability and ruggedization....
Curtiss-Wright's new generation of small form factor rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode night vision imaging...
Curtiss-Wright’s SVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass, dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and full...
A Curtiss-Wright Video Management System (VMS) offers a complete integrated video solution for airborne and ground platforms. A VMS includes rugged displays, video distribution and recording...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.