SVDU Rugged Mission Displays
Curtiss-Wright’s SVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass, dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and full touchscreen operation. Supporting a single DVI input and a USB touchscreen the SVDU range is the ideal companion to a mission computer.
The SVDU mission displays are currently available in six display sizes and resolutions to address a wide variety of applications on ground, airborne and naval platforms. All the displays are fully qualified to established environmental standards.
The displays feature a DVI video input and USB interface on a highly rugged 38999 connector to provide a secure connection even in highvibration environments, with the added benefits of environmental protection offered by this type of connector.
The displays offer market-leading daylight visibility by means of powerful LED backlights and optical bonding to reduce internal reflection and enhance contrast. The mission displays are suitable for use in conditions of high incident light including open cockpits.
Night Vision Goggle (NVG) compatibility to MIL-STD3009 NVIS B as standard. The display is fitted with a dual-LED light source including NVG-filtered LEDs at low levels for NVG operations. All front-panel LEDs and key backlighting are NVG-filtered. The brightness of the bezel lighting is controlled along with the brightness control of the display, but can be customized to connect to an aircraft lighting bus.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- SVDU Mission Displays Product Sheet
- Case Study: Fully Integrated Ground Vehicle Computing and Video Solution
- Video Management Systems for Law Enforcement Applications
- Video Management Systems for Light Utility Helicopters Applications datasheet
- Case Study: Managing High-Definition Video for a Police Surveillance Application
- White Paper: The Benefits of Integrated Video Management
- White Paper: Characteristics of Quality Mission Displays
- White Paper: Video Management Systems Support Services
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Case Study: Integrating Sensors and Moving Maps in a Video Management System
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- High brightness; anytime readability
- Night vision compatibility
- Full touchscreen capability
- Single DVI input
- Highly configurable and field upgradeable
- Fully ruggedized and sealed unit
- Airborne (rotary and fixed wing)
- Civil (police, search and rescue) and military
- Naval and ground vehicles
Curtiss-Wright’s AVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and a rich...
The GVDU family of displays are a line of low cost LCD mission displays, developed for the ground vehicle market, from decades of industry-leading experience in reliability and ruggedization....
Curtiss-Wright's new generation of small form factor rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode night vision imaging...
A Curtiss-Wright Video Management System (VMS) offers a complete integrated video solution for airborne and ground platforms. A VMS includes rugged displays, video distribution and recording...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.