VADU-9111 Video Splitter
The VADU-9111 is a video splitter for SD and HD video. The unit is designed to take in two separate inputs and output 4 identical signals of each, for use in systems where active video switching is not required. The signal types can be standard composite video or high definition HD-SDI video, or a combination of both. The two input types are configured by the part number and therefore set at the factory.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Video Management Systems Support Services
- White Paper: The Benefits of Integrated Video Management
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Video Management Systems for Light Utility Helicopters Applications datasheet
- Video Management Systems for Law Enforcement Applications
- Case Study: Integrating Sensors and Moving Maps in a Video Management System
- Electronic Systems Brochure
|Dimensions||217mm x 120mm x 82mm|
The VADU-9110 is designed as a simple video distribution unit for smaller systems having limited mission equipment interface requirements, as opposed to a VMS. With a 32x32 channel matrix...
The VDSU-1407 comprehensive video conversion and distribution units was designed to simplify the routing of multiple video and VGA signals on surveillance aircraft. Typically, the video...
The VDSU-1420 high-definition video distribution unit easily integrates into the Curtiss-Wright video management system solutions product line. With the use of HD-SDI signals from airborne EO...
The VRDV-3500 is a lightweight, DZUS mounted video recorder utilizing the latest flash disk recording technology to deliver high quality, full PAL video resolution recording. The VRDV-3500 rugged...
The VRDV-4000 is a lightweight, DZUS mounted video recorder utilizing the latest FLASH disk recording technology to deliver high quality, full PAL video resolution recording. The VRDV-4010 rugged...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.