VDSU-1407 Video Distribution Unit
The VDSU-1407 comprehensive video conversion and distribution units was designed to simplify the routing of multiple video and VGA signals on surveillance aircraft. Typically, the video distribution system is used in applications where multiple video inputs (for example video inputs from a multi-sensor gyrostabilized camera system) and additional signals from moving maps, mission computers, video recorders and up/down links need to be routed to multiple displays in the aircraft.
The VDSU-1407 offers aircraft integrators and installers a modern solution to traditional complex aircraft installations and simplified cabling which delivers cost and weight saving. When used with other Curtiss-Wright products in a full Video Management System (VMS), the VDSU-1407 video routing and switching system offers the user the most advanced and effective mission system available in the airborne surveillance market today.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Case Study: Managing High-Definition Video for a Police Surveillance Application
- White Paper: The Benefits of Integrated Video Management
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Video Management Systems for Law Enforcement Applications
- Video Management Systems for Light Utility Helicopters Applications datasheet
- White Paper: Video Management Systems Support Services
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Comprehensive video routing and switching
- The heart of the Video Management System (VMS)
- Takes care of video signal strength even when being routed to multiple displays
- Converts VGA to video to enable images such as moving maps to be recorded or transmitted in composite/XC
- Enables multiple video sources to be viewed simultaneously on multiple user's displays
- Removes the need for complex aircraft wiring by using fewer cables
- Enables video routing to be changed in flight (for example, the user can select which signal to send to video recorders or downlinks on the fly)
- Provides touch screen commands from any display to any peripheral
- Quad image generation (option)
Designed for compact, lightweight applications, this video display features picture-in-picture (PIP), video freeze frame and video zoom for aerial surveillance applications. The AVDU-1626/7 6"...
Typically the AVDU-2650 10.4" Rugged Mission Display is used in conjunction with multi-sensor FLIR cameras, moving maps and video recorder/s where the control over signal input, moving map...
The AVDU-3824 15" mission display with 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution, offers users a wide variety of functionality with multiple video inputs. Using the standard equipped soft keys, the user...
The VADU-9110 is designed as a simple video distribution unit for smaller systems having limited mission equipment interface requirements, as opposed to a VMS. With a 32x32 channel matrix...
The VDSU-1420 high-definition video distribution unit easily integrates into the Curtiss-Wright video management system solutions product line. With the use of HD-SDI signals from airborne EO...
A Curtiss-Wright Video Management System (VMS) offers a complete integrated video solution for airborne and ground platforms. A VMS includes rugged displays, video distribution and recording...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.