VDA/SYS-C314 Airborne Video Distribution Amplifier
The Airborne Video Distribution Amplifier (VDA / SYS-C314) is a line replaceable unit (LRU) developed in order to replicate RGB analog video so that one video source can be routed to two destinations - for example, routing the output from a computer to two consoles.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: The Benefits of Integrated Video Management
- White Paper: Video Management Systems Support Services
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Video Management Systems for Light Utility Helicopters Applications datasheet
- Video Management Systems for Law Enforcement Applications
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Power Supply: 28VDC input (for other input voltages please consult Curtiss-Wright)
- Video: up to 1280x1024, 70 Hz, 75 Ohm termination analog video with sync-on-green
- Length: 6 inches / 152mm
- Width: 4 inches / 102mm
- Height: 2.5 inches / 64mm
- Appearance: 37038 black treated to DTD-5567A.
- MTBF: greater than 100,000 hours (Airborne Inhabited Cargo, 5 degrees - 36 degrees C)
- Temperature: -30 degrees to +55 degrees C operating (-30 to +90 C storage)
- Video splitter/buffer amplifier
- 3 wire channels, 1 in 2 out
- RGB Sync-on-Green
- Bandwidth- 400MHz
- 1V Video
- +/-5V Common Mode input offset
- 12V or 28V Power input versions
- 2W consumption
- Full environmental qualification
The VDSU-1407 comprehensive video conversion and distribution units was designed to simplify the routing of multiple video and VGA signals on surveillance aircraft. Typically, the video...
The VDSU-1420 high-definition video distribution unit easily integrates into the Curtiss-Wright video management system solutions product line. With the use of HD-SDI signals from airborne EO...
A Curtiss-Wright Video Management System (VMS) offers a complete integrated video solution for airborne and ground platforms. A VMS includes rugged displays, video distribution and recording...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.