VRDV7000 Dual Channel HD Video Recorder
VRDV7000 is the latest member of Curtiss-Wright’s family of small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized digital video recorders. The recorder combines and enhances many of the features offered in other members of the family, including support for both digital (HDSDI) and analog (RGB, S-Video and composite) video.
VRDV7000 uses MPEG-4 Part 10 (Advanced Video Coding)/H.264 video compression technology to provide the highest quality video recording at a bit rate that allows many hours of recorded video to be stored on a Secure Digital (SD) card or a USB Flash drive. A standard non-proprietary file format is used so that recordings may be played back on standard media player software without any further processing required.
Flexible Video Interfaces
VRDV7000 supports the HD-SDI digital video standard, with two SD-SDI/ HD-SDI/3G-SDI video inputs and two outputs. Each input supports video resolutions up to 1080p60. Recording is at a maximum frame rate of 30 fps for each channel. Furthermore, VRDV7000 supports recording of metadata and audio present on the HD-SDI video inputs.
VRDV7000 also makes provisions for recording of analog video to support existing or legacy equipment. VGA or RGB video (sync on green or separate syncs) may be connected to the recorder up to a resolution of 1600x1200 or 1920x1080. The VRDV7000 also supports STANAG-3350A/B/C video formats. This is complemented by two channels of standard definition video (either single-wire CVBS or S-Video) supporting PAL and NTSC. These video inputs may be used in different combinations to a maximum of two recorded channels; for example, two HD channels (whether from HD-SDI or RGB), or one HD channel and one SD channel.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Video Management Systems Support Services
- White Paper: The Benefits of Integrated Video Management
- Case Study: Helicopter integrator eliminates video latency increasing mission effectiveness
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Video Management Systems for Law Enforcement Applications
- Video Management Systems for Light Utility Helicopters Applications datasheet
- Small Form Factor Solutions Guide
- Case Study: Managing High-Definition Video for a Police Surveillance Application
- Case Study: Integrating Sensors and Moving Maps in a Video Management System
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Support for SDI (SD/HD/3G), CVBS/S-Video, RGsB and RGBHV video
- Simultaneous recording of up to two channels of video and two channels of stereo audio
- Simultaneous playback while recording
- SD card and USB flash drive for removable storage
- Up to ten hours of recording on a single SD card or USB flash drive
- DZUS mounting for aircraft control panels
- Metadata support for accurate time synchronization and data search and retrieval
- Supports overlay of text on playback of recorded video
- Controllable from the front panel, from Curtiss-Wright’s family of rugged displays, or via Ethernet
- Evidential recording
- Mission debrief
- Post-mission training
Designed for compact, lightweight applications, this video display features picture-in-picture (PIP), video freeze frame and video zoom for aerial surveillance applications. The AVDU-1626/7 6"...
The AVDU-3824 15" mission display with 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution, offers users a wide variety of functionality with multiple video inputs. Using the standard equipped soft keys, the user...
Designed specifically for use with the new range of HD EO cameras available for aerial surveillance, the Skyquest AVDU-5008 20" widescreen HD rugged LCD mission display offers industry leading...
Designed for use with high-definition aerial surveillance cameras the Curtiss-Wright AVDU-5008-EP 20" widescreen rugged LCD mission display offers super video quality combined with an embedded...
The VDSU-1407 comprehensive video conversion and distribution units was designed to simplify the routing of multiple video and VGA signals on surveillance aircraft. Typically, the video...
The VDSU-1420 high-definition video distribution unit easily integrates into the Curtiss-Wright video management system solutions product line. With the use of HD-SDI signals from airborne EO...
A Curtiss-Wright Video Management System (VMS) offers a complete integrated video solution for airborne and ground platforms. A VMS includes rugged displays, video distribution and recording...
To complement our range of displays, video recorders and video distribution units, Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions offers ancillary products that can bring additional capabilities to a video...
The VRDV-4000 is a lightweight, DZUS mounted video recorder utilizing the latest FLASH disk recording technology to deliver high quality, full PAL video resolution recording. The VRDV-4010 rugged...
The VRDV-5004-01 is a compact, lightweight, high definition video recorder. It features a unique CompactFlash-based design with playback during flight. The VRDV-5004-01 video recorder offers a...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.